Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Username Change Commentary Thread

mistertim

On 3/22/2022 at 11:46 PM, zCommander said:

Unfortunately they are part of your profile so nope. :(

Maybe if I become a Moorish Sovereign Citizen and change my name to Timothy El-Bey that will wipe out my violations? Hey, they seem to think that basically wipes out any crimes they may have committed so maybe worth a shot?  :ols:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, SkinsFanMania said:

how do you change user names?

There was a thread for it but I think it's closed. Maybe try a PM to a mod and see if they'll still do it? I think it was TK before.

Edited by mistertim

Stop PMing me user name change requests. I’ve already done the ones that were PM’d to me. I won’t be doing anymore via PM. 

When I have time, I’ll reopen the request thread for a few days & do it then. And that’ll probably be after the Draft. 

And for those that can’t follow instructions & PM me anyways, you risk having me change your name to something you won’t like. 

:)  

• Haha 9

Used to be you could experiment with usernames, change it anytime you wanted. I had a number of quality sobriquets on here. 

Now you're locked in until you get permission from the state, just like real life.  Truly this is the Metaverse.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ghost of said:

Used to be you could experiment with usernames, change it anytime you wanted. I had a number of quality sobriquets on here. 

Now you're locked in until you get permission from the state, just like real life.  Truly this is the Metaverse.

Whatever you say Grandpa.

• Haha 6

On 3/27/2022 at 8:56 PM, TK said:

And for those that can’t follow instructions & PM me anyways, you risk having me change your name to something you won’t like. 

I can tell that's the truth! I experimented live.

Except I did find it funny in the end :P

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably request to change my username at some point, but then again, I don't even remotely follow these last 2 football teams so what would be the point?

Finally, after over a decade of 1000s of Redskins fans begging for somebody to come out with some stink on Doofus Dan, it happens, yet at this point how many remaining fans even care anymore? And you know there is probably 10x more **** on Dan that nobody is mentioning.......yet.

The Commanders? Seriously? That's what all the fans really wanted, right? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! They actually said that!

I live in Tennessee now, just a couple hours from Nashville. Maybe I should root for the Titans, but those uniforms are pretty fugly, and the NFL has turned into a ref dominated flag foootball league anyway, so again, why?

I think I'll just continue to just watch whatever football game comes on tv for free and then laugh at all the times in the game I see a ref totally ignore one obvious infraction while calling another one that wasn't even really an infraction. No point in putting anything into fandom of what we currently are watching. It's a joke, treat it as a joke.

BTW, my original ES name was Lolhahaha, apparently I should have kept that one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TK unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

@TK After giving it much thought, I feel like "The Almighty Buzz" isn't really working for me.  Honestly, I made that request as a joke thinking you wouldn't actually do it.  Can I go back to being TheGreatBuzz please?

What, you don’t like being almighty? Almighty is better than great ;) 

1 hour ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

@TK After giving it much thought, I feel like "The Almighty Buzz" isn't really working for me.  Honestly, I made that request as a joke thinking you wouldn't actually do it.  Can I go back to being TheGreatBuzz please?

Whattya think this is, Twitter?  😁

• Haha 2