Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Username Change Commentary Thread

mistertim

ex·o·dus

noun
noun: exodus; plural noun: exoduses
  1. a mass departure of people

My username feels apt, given how many fans this ****-show organization has been losing year after year. This joke of a re-brand seems like a nice jumping off point, as well.

I live in southern California, so at least we have two good teams in the Rams and Chargers. Might be time to focus more on them until Snyder gets evicted or dies.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Damn it.  I've gone back and forth, I don't want to change mine.  

I'm keeping mine.  And will probably be around a whole lot less since my old ass can't keep up with who changed to who...and I already know what's posted before it is.  I'm losing interest in the commentary, both here & the Stadium. 

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm keeping mine.  And will probably be around a whole lot less since my old ass can't keep up with who changed to who...and I already know what's posted before it is.  I'm losing interest in the commentary, both here & the Stadium. 

You got my number, text me if you want to :) 

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

As long as you post your computer problems (if you get anymore) I got you. 😁

Edited by zCommander

5 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yeah it will be hard to remember who's who for some time. Especially those that changed avatar at the same time as changing name.

Otherwise, I'll go through the avatar to remember who's who. So I believe I'll still be able to recognize @Califan007TheConstipated

• Haha 2