Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: Anti-5G necklaces found to be radioactive

Cooked Crack

The Dutch authority for nuclear safety and radiation protection (ANVS) issued a warning about ten products it found gave off harmful ionising radiation. 

It urged people not to use the products, which could cause harm with long-term wear. 

There is no evidence that 5G networks are harmful to health. 

The World Health Organization says 5G mobile networks are safe, and not fundamentally different from existing 3G and 4G signals.

The products identified included an "Energy Armor" sleeping mask, bracelet and necklace. 

A bracelet for children, branded Magnetix Wellness, was also found to be emitting radiation.

Conspiracy theories have fuelled a market of "anti-5G" devices that are typically found to have no effect.

In May 2020, the UK's Trading Standards sought to halt sales of a £339 USB stick that claimed to offer "protection" from 5G.

So-called "anti-radiation stickers" have also been sold on Amazon.

The ANVS has published a full list of the products it identified as radioactive on its website.

Back to the drawing board on the fight against Bill Gates.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Take the warning labels off.

Put them on sale.

Advertise them on all appropriate networks.

~Bang

Add a discount (which is actually 20x the cost).

Add that it helps ward off Omicron & all Covid variants through it's mysterious power to toss Holy Spirit hand-grenades at it.

Add it's backed by televangelists everywhere.

****...I just thought up a new scam thing to sell on the interwebs.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Rather get second hand smoke then sit next to somebody emitting radiation like that,  thats no joke.

That’s hard to say.  I can’t find anything about the type of radiation, rate, dose, etc to say how dangerous these things actually are.  It’s important to remember that pretty much every day, you are exposed to emitters on some level.

Edit:  I did find this quote from another article; “However, someone who wears a product of this kind for a prolonged period (a year, 24 hours a day) could expose themselves to a level of radiation that exceeds the stringent limit for skin exposure that applies in the Netherlands,”

https://gizmodo.com/nuclear-experts-hey-so-those-anti-5g-radiation-neckl-1848236825/amp

Earlier in the article, the only adverse effect I saw was “skin redness”.  So assuming that is the effect from wearing it against direct skin 24/7 for a year, then adding in that you would be sitting at least 12 inches away, wearing clothes (which help as shielding), and that you would be getting exposed for only a small fraction of the time the wearer is, the risk to you is essentially nonexistent.  Second hand smoke would be much worse.

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

That’s hard to say.  I can’t find anything about the type of radiation, rate, dose, etc to say how dangerous these things actually are.  It’s important to remember that pretty much every day, you are exposed to emitters on some level.

Edit:  I did find this quote from another article; “However, someone who wears a product of this kind for a prolonged period (a year, 24 hours a day) could expose themselves to a level of radiation that exceeds the stringent limit for skin exposure that applies in the Netherlands,”

https://gizmodo.com/nuclear-experts-hey-so-those-anti-5g-radiation-neckl-1848236825/amp

Earlier in the article, the only adverse effect I saw was “skin redness”.  So assuming that is the effect from wearing it against direct skin 24/7 for a year, then adding in that you would be sitting at least 12 inches away, wearing clothes (which help as shielding), and that you would be getting exposed for only a small fraction of the time the wearer is, the risk to you is essentially nonexistent.  Second hand smoke would be much worse.

So then they clearly need to up the radiation dose, and market it as a newer, stronger version (a booster, if you will) for fighting not only 5G, but Covid, along the lines that @EmirOfShmo was going.

• Like 1