Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Football Team vs Dallas Cowboys Prediction Thread: The Rivalry Is Reborn

skins island connection

Who Wins?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Raise Their Helmets In Victory?

• WFT
    • Cowboys

21 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Wait what?!

You didn't liked Fat Rob Ryan???

inside-linebackers-coach-rob-ryan-of-the

I had better respect for you than that KB!

How do you know that's actually Rob Ryan...and not actually Cole Holecomb pretending to be the latter...as was the case below...

Cole.jpg

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

For that reason and others, I'm so glad we extended him already.

Wait, we did extend him right ? And I'm not mixing up my memory ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

For that reason and others, I'm so glad we extended him already.

Wait, we did extend him right ? And I'm not mixing up my memory ?

Yes, you’re correct. Him and Logan Thomas were the two (one the day before TC, one the day of TC) that we extended 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

They asked Dak if he supports McCarthy's guarantee for a victory, his answer expletive "yeah"

This is becoming a national story, I notice.  That's some big time bravado coming from Dallas. 

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Dallas is never really known for class, but Im pretty taken aback by guaranteeing victory.  That’s basically coaching 101 stuff as for what not to do.

It certainly adds some much needed juice considering this isn’t much of a rivalry anymore.

Brian Mitch told Finley he was making a big deal out of nothing when he said hot story coming from Dallas. B Mitch said what else the coach is going to say. JP kept on harping it is bigger than it is. B Mitch kept on saying nope. Every coach was going to say they are going to win. Not a big deal at all. JP said but Gibbs wouldn't have said it like that. It is the tone and not what is said. 

I say let the coach say whatever he wants to say to make him happy but still that's borderline arrogant stuff right there.  i personally would have said we will do our best to win the game and not just say we will win the game. No one can guarantee a win. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, zskins said:

Brian Mitch told Finley he was making a big deal out of nothing when he said hot story coming from Dallas. B Mitch said what else the coach is going to say. JP kept on harping it is bigger than it is. B Mitch kept on saying nope. Every coach was going to say they are going to win. Not a big deal at all. JP said but Gibbs wouldn't have said it like that. It is the tone and not what is said. 

I say let the coach say whatever he wants to say to make him happy but still that's borderline arrogant stuff right there.  i personally would have said we will do our best to win the game and not just say we will win the game. No one can guarantee a win. 

I guarantee we win. See? Anyone can do it. **** DallASS. 

And yeah, I guarantee we win.....

I hope. 🤣

HTTR!

Well there's some injury news on their side as well.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-injury-updates-latest-league-news-from-thursday-dec-9

Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard told reporters that he tore his left plantar fascia during his touchdown run against the Saints, adding he'll be a "game-time decision" Sunday against Washington. Pollard did not practice for the second straight day. Fellow running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee) was a full participant again. Linebacker Micah Parsons was added to the injury report with a hip injury and was limited in practice. Dallas also placed receiver Noah Brown (groin) on injured reserve.

34 minutes ago, zskins said:

Yeah I heard Mitchell talking about it.  IMO he's wrong.  Mitchell doesn't like to make ado about much.  For example he also considers it meaningless and its not a slight from the league that the WFT are playing three teams back to back who all have more than 7 days rest to play us. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

And more:

To be fair, what would you expect the players to say after their coach said that publicly? Not like they can go out and say "Man, coach shouldn't have said that" or something. He kind of put them in a bad spot there.

39 minutes ago, ILikeBilly said:

We beat the raiders in LV.  cowboys lost to them at home.  Did Dak miss any of there last 5 games?  I actually think he did.

You mean did he miss any of their last 5 games against us? Or in general?

Also what does us beating the raiders in Vegas and cowboys losing to them at home have to do with if dak can continue his domination of Washington? Not sure I’m following your point...