Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Seattle Seahawks: Monday Night PrimeTime Baby !!

skins island connection

Who wins the Monday Night Showdown ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak continue or will it come to a halt ?

7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We payin him some coin.

So it's time for Curt's groin to rejoin.

Looking forward to seeing Samuel in action, but I’m not sure I want him to see much action Monday night.  Ironically, not because of his health, but I’d like he and Heinicke to build a bit of chemistry first (and not mess with what seems to be working).  If the O looks better in practices with him in there, than that’s a different story of course.

14 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Looking forward to seeing Samuel in action, but I’m not sure I want him to see much action Monday night.  Ironically, not because of his health, but I’d like he and Heinicke to build a bit of chemistry first (and not mess with what seems to be working).  If the O looks better in practices with him in there, than that’s a different story of course.

When he saw his first game action this year, IIRC he made an immediate impact as a chain mover.

I'd be fine with that, if he can just help us get first downs.

I mean, who doesn't want to see more 10-minute drives, as we did vs Tampa, and eat up the clock to keep Wilson off the field ?

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1

It will be who plays better at QB; Wilson or Heinicke.

I surely hope our DC has a spy for Wilson, and we all know they will have one for Heinicke. Wilson has the better arm but Heinicke is more mobile and shifty.

But with Thomas back it will be much more favorable for TH, so I can see this possibly coming down to the team who has the ball last.

12 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We're the Contender Breaker.

Last year it was the 11-1 Steelers.

This year we face a hot Carolina team that the media was picking to win the division.

Not only beat them convincingly, but they're so broke, they're now  being crushed by Miami.

Washington to contenders - I will break you

......WHO was picking Carolina over tampa to win the NFC South? 

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We're the Contender Breaker.

Last year it was the 11-1 Steelers.

This year we face a hot Carolina team that the media was picking to win the division.

Not only beat them convincingly, but they're so broke, they're now  being crushed by Miami.

Washington to contenders - I will break you

Yea, so much for " Superman " being back. Fins embarrassed the KittyCats !

52 minutes ago, Indi1988 said:

Apparently our Monday Night record is 2-17. I knew we were bad  in prime time but goddam lol. 

WFT 31

Seattle 20

I think thats our home record. We definitely have more than two wins although not that much more. But we're significantly worse at home on MNF than on the road. I think our road MNF record is actually kinda close to .500.

2 hours ago, Indi1988 said:

Apparently our Monday Night record is 2-17. I knew we were bad  in prime time but goddam lol. 

WFT 31

Seattle 20

We are 2-17 on MNF at Fed Ex field only. As of 2016 (the most recent data I could find without spending more than a minute or so) has us 28 - 37 overall. 

The Fates of Football has aligned things VERY nicely for the Teamsters to fix their season. They have every incentive to go out and dominate tonight...but will the moment be too big for them??? I honestly have no clue, but the last 20 odd years gives me stomach cramps. I'll be happy w/ the win, but I don't think this team has it in them to straight up embarrass an opponent.

• Like 1