Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs Seattle Seahawks: Monday Night PrimeTime Baby !!

skins island connection

Who wins the Monday Night Showdown ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will the streak continue or will it come to a halt ?

I'm heading over from Washington state with my buddy who is a hawks fan for the prime time action. Then I'll be leaving D.C. to Vegas to catch the next game before heading home. I've been planning this trip since the schedule was released. Stoked that they have been playing better ball. I think we got a good shot to come out on top in both matchups. See ya'll at Fed-Ex in a couple days! HTTR

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 6

NFL.com prediction:

”The Seahawks started as 3.5-point road favorites. A whole lot of people who have watched these teams play the last two weeks went the other way to flip it all the way to Washington. I saw some signs of life from the Seahawks' passing game last week against a more talented defense than Washington's present crew. Taylor Heinicke has decisively outplayed Russell Wilson over the last two weeks, a statement that is so obviously true yet ridiculous that I can't bring myself to imagine it happening for a third straight week.

Seattle 24 - Washington 20”

Also from NFL.com:

Derek Carr isn't throwing deep as often or as successfully over the last three weeks. That's led to a drab Raiders offense that is unlikely to score much against a Cowboys group in which Micah Parsons has improbably gone from a very good middle linebacker to a sensational edge rusher. As of this writing, CeeDee Lamb is trending toward playing on Thursday, and it appears Tyron Smith is back. That's enough health for the Cowboys' offense for me to believe they'll cover this spread.

Dallas 26 - Raiders 16”

Edited by Califan007
  • Haha 2

I want to win this game and win big for a number of reasons...  

First, I want the good vibes from the last two weeks to continue.  I like winning a lot more than losing, and I don't care one iota about our draft position.  

Second, I hate the ****ing Seahawks.  Outside of the NFC East there is no team I despise more.  They knocked us out of the playoffs in 2005, 2007, and 2012.    

Third, I want to see some more culture change in that this team goes buck wild on somebody in a Monday night football game.    

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Painkiller said:

I want to win this game and win big for a number of reasons...  

First, I want the good vibes from the last two weeks to continue.  I like winning a lot more than losing, and I don't care one iota about our draft position.  

Second, I hate the ****ing Seahawks.  Outside of the NFC East there is no team I despise more.  They knocked us out of the playoffs in 2005, 2007, and 2012.    

Third, I want to see some more culture change in that this team goes buck wild on somebody in a Monday night football game.    

Agree with all especially hating the Seahawks. I was at 2 of the 3 PO losses. Pissed me off. We could have and should have won both. Would love to put put a grade A beating on them in primetime. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, so....2 days out now....who honestly, no homer type ****, thinks we’ll beat Seattle on MNF? 

i can honestly see both sides to it. But just curious 

I think we crush them and start being talked about like a team nobody wants to play in December. 

It's on.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

It's funny. This season hasn't gone remotely like I expected it to and I've been wrong about pretty much every win/lose that I predicted preseason, but I did say we'd be 6-6 going into week 14. Beat the Seahawks. Beat the Raiders and there we are at 6-6 looking at a 5 game stretch deep in the East and in control of our destiny. Awesome. 

• Like 5

Bringing Samuel and Thomas back now is awesome. Glad Bates got some reps and I expect him to keep getting playing time. Especially if we're going to keep running hard.

This offense might really start to click, right when the run game and defense are all coming together. That's pretty exciting.