Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Tampa Tom vs The Legend of Taylor Heinicke: The Rematch

TK

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

I don’t want to engage with people who feel the need to be negative on rare positive moments. I don’t get it nor do I get the need to try and drag everyone down to that level. I’m not interested in trying to see the “merit” of being pessimistic because there’s enough reason to be cynical in this world outside of sports.

Its a game. 

That’s all it is.

Then don’t quote the posts or ask questions to the posters, keep scrolling if it’s disingenuous engagement. That’s all I was saying. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

You have to wonder why anyone would try to spin this win in a negative light at this point.  If you can't even be happy after a win like this why even be a fan at all?  Nobody expected them to even be in this game much less win it. 

I can't be worrying about a draft position in 2022 after defeating the defending Super Bowl champions.  We were given a bright spot today.  Maybe it's the beginning of a nice run....savor the moment.

• Like 5
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Then don’t quote the posts or ask questions to the posters, keep scrolling if it’s disingenuous engagement. That’s all I was saying. 

Merely asking what the point is. Everyone here already knows the shape of the team. Constantly throwing reminders to people trying to find those rare moments of goodness… I just don’t understand the point so please explain it to me.

2 minutes ago, Indi1988 said:

That drive was one of the most improbable things I’ve seen as a skins fan. We never do that let alone a 19 play 10 minute drive. Unreal.

And our time of possession was 38 minutes too. That is how you keep the opposing team off the field and from scoring on you. 

27 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

Well he’s getting a 24 hour pass from me. Did what he had to do today.

Let's see:

1) He used his speed to pick up critical first downs. CHECK

2) He used his nimbleness to avoid big sacks, CHECK

3) He managed a 10 minute game winning drive. CHECK

4) He threw TD pass. CHECK

5) He was over 80% on his accuracy.  CHECK

6) He beat TOM BRADY. CHECK

yeah, he had an average game as far as NFL QBs go.

LOL

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Merely asking what the point is. Everyone here already knows the shape of the team. Constantly throwing reminders to people trying to find those rare moments of goodness… I just don’t understand the point so please explain it to me.

I did, and then you ignored it, and then when I told you that you ignored it despite specifically asking for an answer, you still ignored it and then said you had no interest in discussing it—and here you are asking again, for what was already provided and ignored. And again, that’s fine—people only want to talk to people who want to talk to them, unless they’re wrong in the head. So you have no obligation to respond. But quoting people with inflammatory questions/comments again and again and then refusing to engage is basically the definition of trolling—just enjoy the W in a way that doesn’t pollute the board in the same way you think negative people pollute it, is all I’m saying. 

6 minutes ago, petey hodge said:

Let's see:

1) He used his speed to pick up critical first downs. CHECK

2) He used his nimbleness to avoid big sacks, CHECK

3) He managed a 10 minute game winning drive. CHECK

4) He threw TD pass. CHECK

5) He was over 80% on his accuracy.  CHECK

6) He beat TOM BRADY. CHECK

yeah, he had an average game as far as NFL QBs go.

LOL

He played fantastic. The pic he had wasn’t really on him, but he also threw a couple that could’ve easily been picked. Doesn’t matter…he won, so I’m gonna enjoy the win and not pick apart anything.