Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT vs GOD, along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Prediction Thread: Low Hanging Fruit Picking Time

skins island connection

chrome_screenshot_1636744139387.thumb.png.e9e37b87c23a4686dae37cacb83d49b2.png

I sent this tweet to Tom Brady.  I let him know his time is over and the tides have turned against his overrated team.  I explained in colorful terms that the WFT is planning to run up the score on his geriatric ass.

Tampa 34

WFT 10

Edited by Nerm
  • Like 1

• skins island connection changed the title to WFT vs GOD, along with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Prediction Thread: Low Hanging Fruit Picking Time

Apparently i'm so depressed about things that I forgot to mention it was a prediction thread!

That 'sinking' feeling, where i get the notion that i'm barely treading water, but then, in a distant, I see a boat coming my way.

As it pulls up alongside me, I realize its TK disguised as Tom Brady, and he's got a rope and cinder block in hand and a Simon Bar Sinister grin...

ok all better now...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I think the week off will be good for Heini and he looks fresh. I also think that opens up the ground game. The defense has been trending up and I expect that to continue. 

We'll lose for sure, but I think it'll be respectable. 

I think he moves one step closer to being benched for good. He may even get benched in this game.

I expect things to be no different after the bye. Team will suck on all phases.

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think he moves one step closer to being benched for good. He may even get benched in this game.

I expect things to be no different after the bye. Team will suck on all phases.

Wtf would you go through the two week bye preparing for this game only to bench your QB? If a QB change was on the table, that's when you make it. Not mid game against the Bucs.

This is going to be an astronomical ass****ing.  Tom Brady has had two weeks to sit around and stew.  He's obviously older now, so I don't care how good of shape he's in for his age, two weeks helps tremendously.  

He's going to come out and go scorched earth on us.  I'm thinking something along the likes of 42-10, with 7 of our 10 coming in garbage time.  Brady wants to remind everyone that the Bucs are for real.  

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kyle Allen at some point tomorrow if Heinicke can't move the and generate offense.  Whatever good feelings we've had about our defense in recent weeks will be urinated on.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Wtf would you go through the two week bye preparing for this game only to bench your QB? If a QB change was on the table, that's when you make it. Not mid game against the Bucs.

Taylor’s play will dictate him getting benched tomorrow. He will be no different than he has been last month and maybe even worse.

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Taylor’s play will dictate him getting benched tomorrow. He will be no different than he has been last month and maybe even worse.

So you think he will play the same and Ron will bench him, despite coming off the bye. Invaluable insight you've got there.

The Team never looks good after a bye. They seem to play better on a short week. Hoping they at least look more competitive and make it a somewhat close game. But against The GOAT it'll be like having 2 Sundays without football. At least we'll have our weekly TD.

WFT - 13

Pittman4Two's Pewters - 31

Edited by BleedBNG

2 hours ago, Catatonic said:

I don’t think that a bye week helps this bunch at all.  WFT will come out flat on both sides of the ball, and by the end of the first half this game will be out of touch.

Bucs 31

WFT 13

Agreed, since the usual suspects are still on the injury report. Not really much of a change in two weeks. St. Juste is questionable?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Catatonic said:

I don’t think that a bye week helps this bunch at all.  WFT will come out flat on both sides of the ball, and by the end of the first half this game will be out of touch.

Bucs 31

WFT 13

I fear this as well.

It seems like every time they come off a bye they stink up the joint.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Tampa brings the career games out of Taylor.  Though I believe arguably their two best players on defense, Vea and D.  White are playing this time. 

I think we might be looking at a shut out today. I'll mostly just be watching individual players and offensive play calling.

• Like 1