Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

7 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

And a Maye dap for you, and you, and you, and a full hug for Tez cause he's prolly gonna have to cry somewhere in a sec.

Josh McCown and Maye hugging it out and chatting. Vikings would love to move up but it ain't happening.

Tez showcasing Tez...

23 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Kind of weird they'd do either of those things in a pro day workout. 

Showcasing his natural arm power. Thats why they did it. Shows he can make a defense pay for cover zero. It was smart imo. 

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

That post I made about Peters. Did anyone else see that? He was literally in awe. I hope once Caleb gets signed, and that is gonna happen soon, that we just basically announce that Maye is the pick and its time to move on to other clubs. 

Either he had just heard the most hilarious joke in his life or he was genuinely thinking this guy's going to be my choice. PXL_20240328_201820330.thumb.jpg.e8adb271703f9380a63de1dcffb5df56.jpg

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I would like to remind everyone of something very important!

Polish_20240322_133445879.thumb.jpg.4d743ea850a0bba23bbc9184c5b253ca.jpg

No, Peters and Quinn smiling doesn't mean it's Maye.

No them pointing at Daniels doesn't mean it's Daniels.  Neither does his coach's slip of the tongue.

No one knows anything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I know a lot of people won't like this but wouldn't you say that JJ had the best Pro Day throwing?  I am a Drake Maye fan. 

Blasphemer! Profane! Impious! 

But yea actually I have seen multiple people say that. 

Just now, FootballZombie said:

I don't think that was a slip of the tongue.

I think he was intentionally pumping up his player, like any coach would/should.

Weird. Kelly forgot to use his Louisiana accent he developed immediately after leaving Notre Dame. That dude is such a fraud.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I know a lot of people won't like this but wouldn't you say that JJ had the best Pro Day throwing?  I am a Drake Maye fan. 

I don't follow the pro days so would you mind explaining how JJ stood out? I'm interested in knowing more about this? What made JJ's day better than the others? Thanks.

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

I don't follow the pro days so would you mind explaining how JJ stood out? I'm interested in knowing more about this? What made JJ's day better than the others? Thanks.

JJ stood out because how could you miss him in that bizarre all-white smiley-face pajama set.

Seriously, though, I don't think anything happened at any of the QB pro days to change perceptions, except for maybe Penix running a 4.5 40.

Edited by Dah-Dee
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1