Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Jayden’s shoulders look a bit broader than it lookef to me lsdt season 

He had a secret medical procedure whereby they grafted skin from his elbow onto his shoulders for extra support. He was still healing last month which is why he refused to be measured at the combine. It explains everything.

Edited by CapsSkins
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

FYI FWIW, it's also on SEC Network if your cable provider has that available.

Thank you so much friend!

OK. he is ripping outs. Never did that on game film. He has more arm than I thought he did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

For those that didnt get to see JJ McCarthy's pro day:

He's not a very physically impressive QB.  Watching that, his drops are tiny and much less explosive than I hoped to see, and he really has to load up to drive the ball.  I saw that combine video of him and Michael Penix throwing the ball in their hotel and there is just such a stark difference between them in physical stature.  JJ takes these wobbly little drop steps and then floats it, Penix flies back and then drives it with real power.

Jayden Daniels, skinny as he is, is a much more physically impressive QB than JJ McCarthy.  I honestly don't see where all of this early first round love with McCarthy is coming from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Haha, Daniels just uncorked a bullet deep, missed long, and next shot was him leaning on Nabers with arm around his shoulder, pretty sure he was saying, you would have had that. lol

Just now, Dah-Dee said:

Haha, Daniels just uncorked a bullet deep, missed long, and next shot was him leaning on Nabers with arm around his shoulder, pretty sure he was saying, you would have had that. lol

Then he missed him deep next. Caleb left a lot of deep balls on the ground as well. But the release and zip on the ball look good. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Check this kid out. 15 years old. Going into his sophomore year of HIGH SCHOOL. Literal freak show. 

There’s a kid named Zach Katz from Florida that I’ll see and coach against at travel tournaments sometimes. That’s another 14 year old whose name I suspect you’ll hear in a few years.

• Thanks 1

Did anybody catch what they said about why he's wearing the Brooks shirt/jersey? Some kind of tribute? Missed it.

Edit: Oh, it's for teammate Greg Brooks, who was diagnosed during season with brain cancer. Yikes.

Edited by Dah-Dee
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Did anybody catch what they said about why he's wearing the Brooks shirt/jersey? Some kind of tribute? Missed it.

Teammate fighting a rare form of brain cancer.  Greg Brooks Jr

• Thanks 4