Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official QB Thread- JD5 taken #2. Randall 2.0 or Bayou Bob? Mariotta and Hartman forever. Fromm cut

Koolblue13

15 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

I guess I just have higher expectations. I hope to feel good for that one February Monday sometime in my life as opposed to those random October ones that 32 teams can feel 

You shouldn't be thinking that losing is the only way to feel good for that one Feb Monday...Ask the Browns lol.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

You shouldn't be thinking that losing is the only way to feel good for that one Feb Monday...Ask the Browns lol.

Pretty much. 

Oh boy we just drafted the next Roy Helu, Jarvis Jenkins, or Taylor Jacobs. Fan ****ing tastic.

Same really with the Wentz or WJ3 contracts. Sweet we'd have signed even more ex Panthers instead.

😁

9 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

L. O. L. 

Holy ****. I literally just quoted that scene from Friday Night Lights about passing the ball with your eyes closed on the board tonight as a joke, I had no idea  

Edited by Conn
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Taylor is like a black cat with a rabbits foot and horse shoe on his back.

I've never seen such a bad QB with ridiculously good luck as him.

He really does have so many of those absolute prayers he throws up that end in best case scenarios. He had like 8 of them today 

Just now, Conn said:

Holy ****. I literally just quoted that scene from Friday Nightd Lights about passing the ball with your eyes closed on the board tonight as a joke, I had no idea  

One of the luckiest QBs I’ve ever seen

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

L. O. L. 

I mean what are the odds I would post this, I had no idea:

2 hours ago, Conn said:

Animated GIF

“Last Friday when you threw that pass, did you close your eyes?"

"No sir. My eyes were open. My eyes were wide open.”

image.gif.3e390f83da40824d9413e45c8a928877.gif

lol haven’t watched that show in years. Wonder how it holds up now.

Love that Jesse Plemons has made it big. That dude can act his ass off. Going to go down as a legendary character actor from this generation. A Philip Seymour Hoffman type.

Im just here for all of the pain and suffering of all of the "fans" who are hurt by a Washington QB who cares and tries hard winning games.

Literally at 8-8 he has one of the best records of any Washington QB in the past decade, amazing how consistent the "luck" is.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Taylor is like a black cat with a rabbits foot and horse shoe on his back.

I've never seen such a bad QB with ridiculously good luck as him.

Logging this one as anti-Hive.

while he had a ridiculously bad first halft, his second half more than made up for it. 

• Thumb down 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Im just here for all of the pain and suffering of all of the "fans" who are hurt by a Washington QB who cares and tries hard winning games.

Literally at 8-8 he has one of the best records of any Washington QB in the past decade, amazing how consistent the "luck" is.

You know that creating a make-believe hierarchy so that you can put yourself higher in it in order to feel like you’re better than others while watching this **** show is actually just an equivalent coping mechanism to the one you dislike those fans for engaging in, right? You’re playing yourself and looking like a fool while you do it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2