Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All things defense

ThomasRoane

23 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

You sound suspiciously like Heinicke last year after we played the cowboys. 😠

I just always found it funny when our fans make fun of any other team. I don’t think it can get any lower than what our franchise is.

• Thumb down 1

15 hours ago, TheShredder said:

They'll have to add a DL or 2. 

I've said it before, LB'ers are too slow to react. Holcomb is limited. They need to revamp the LB'er group and find a better QB for the defense. Jamin is an over-drafted project.

I agree with those that don't believe they'll add any older guys, but two things will change that:

1- Injuries

2- Winning (Because they see they're only 1 player away from contention.

Right now this defense can't beat enough offenses to be in serious contention. This much is clear. As clear as it is that the offense is ready to contend.

Do you think we miss Landon Collins at LB? I do. 

2 hours ago, dyst said:

The owner of the team you support is 100X worse.

Why does everything always have to be about Dan?  

3 hours ago, kingdaddy said:

Do you think we miss Landon Collins at LB? I do. 

He's not going anywhere to play LB.  The fact he's still sitting on his couch indicates he had no desire to play the role this team (and I'm sure other teams) thought he could play.  

4 hours ago, dyst said:

Washington fans making fun of the Cowboys is like that Spiderman meme where they are pointing at one another 😂 

Don't be a wet blanket.  We almost never get to poke fun at anybody, when it happens, just let folks enjoy it without having to be sour grapes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Heres some film breakdown on Jeter. I don’t know about the guy. He does have ideal size for the 1 technique but didn’t have a sack for Michigan his senior year on a great defense. Ron did say he would bring in young guys instead of a vet so I guess they believe in Wise as the backup to Payne. Obada is too small to play tackle and is better suited to play on passing downs. It will be interesting to see how our run defense performs in the latter part of a game when they rotate Allen and Payne out. 

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/05/2022-udfa-player-profiles-michigan-dl-donovan-jeter/

• Like 1