Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

silly thing to say. McVay has never beaten Kyle and with their front four and running they can easily hang with any of the remaining teams left 

I just don't see the 49ers doing it, they've been lucky so far. However, the rams are ripe for choking, so we'll see.

Well, I was rooting for Cincy since they've been a long suffering city.

Was rooting for San Fran because they knocked out Dallas and because Aaron Rodgers is an obnoxious jackass.

Rooted for the Rams because of Stafford's bad luck his whole career, plus I'm sick of Tom Brady.

If Buffalo wins tonight, this will have been a perfect set of games.  I have staff in Buffalo, plus Patrick Mahomes brother is a jackass and I wish him sadness.

Edited by Forehead

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

No home team has won this week. I'm having a hard time picking, but I lean towards Bills winning this one.

Same.

KC may have better record, but Bills only team in playoffs with a top 5 defense and offense.

I still think Bills are soft, but KC is not the team to take advantage of that like say the Titans would and did.

So, I didn't care at all about the Cincy vs. Tenn game. I just had no rooting interest.

I was pulling for the 49ers because I wanted to see Joe Barry curb-stomped. Which didn't happen, but the Packers lost, so, eh, I guess that one worked out for me. 

I was pulling HARD for the rams. Brady losing means I can taunt my turncoat Bucs fan brother in law and nephew.  I will make a 9 year old cry, and I'm fine with that.  

And in this game, I really want the Chiefs to win because I've always liked Reid.  Even when he was with Philly, I just wished he was with us.  But I kindof think Buffalo looks like they are the team of destiny.

Regardless, of the Benglas Chiefs/Bills, 49ers and Rams, I am happy with any of those teams winning the SB. 

I really want to see Rams vs. Chiefs.  

• Thumb up 1