Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yea, man, there's no way I can watch this game with a straight face and say I want to go the Tennessee route.  We need an elite two way QB bad, the future is now.

I’d take tannehill

5 minutes ago, TK said:

Good ol Romo. Still a jinx :ols:

He looks sickly

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

What are my choices?  Tannehill vs Taylor/kyke allen?  I’ll take Tannehill every day of the week.  

Fair, but those guys have set such a low bar, and Tannehill looked like such ass against the Bengals I'd be mad if he was magically the starter here next season.  Hope we aim higher or draft someone with clearly higher upside.

These missed kicks might come back to bite the chiefs.  

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Fair, but those guys have set such a low bar, and Tannehill looked like such ass against the Bengals I'd be mad if he was magically the starter here next season.  Hope we aim higher or draft someone with clearly higher upside.

He’s not going to be available anyway.  

But I asked what my options were.  Does he deserve one of the 32 starting QB jobs in the NFL? Yes.  But he’s lower on the list of those who deserve a job. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

He didn’t look that terrible. A couple popped up passes did him in.  That back shoulder pass to the one hand hip cradle into the end zone was so pretty.

6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

KC scores a td here; that could put game out of reach.

Both teams are about to start ripping off TDs back and forth. 

Thinking one of the leagues best offenses can't overcome a 9 point deficit with a quarter and a half is a little out of reach. 

2 minutes ago, dunfer said:

He didn’t look that terrible. A couple popped up passes did him in.  That back shoulder pass to the one hand hip cradle into the end zone was so pretty.

larry-david-confused.gif.c3c3c6ad2fbf7d7b31ae3dd4c1752d5d.gif

15/24 for 220 and 1td at a home playoff game is super meh at best, bro.  I'd be going nuts if I was a Titans fan, they were the #1 seed, he's clearly holding them back.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

larry-david-confused.gif.c3c3c6ad2fbf7d7b31ae3dd4c1752d5d.gif

15/24 for 220 and 1td at a home playoff game is super meh at best, bro.  I'd be going nuts if I was a Titans fan, they were the #1 seed, he's clearly holding them back.

Yeah, they should do what we should do as well as about 20 other teams and just go get one of the elite QBs. No idea why most teams don't do that.