Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If they let Allen cook, I don’t see how the Chiefs can stop him. Just have to hope the Bills make a mistake 

The thing is, you have to win on first down. If you can get them into a long down and distance situation, you can do some things.

If you allow them to stay on schedule, you’re screwed.

Living in the Buffalo market I can tell you that Bills fan do not act like they won 8 Super Bowls. They have been, up until this year and last year, fully invested in their hopes and dreams being destroyed in horrible, fiery fashion.

Josh Allen has brought them hope. They are loyal and good natured. And many of them only follow Buffalo and don’t pay any attention to any other team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

God, I want a QB. I don't know if I watched very many games this year that weren't ours and this is making me so much more desperate. 

If there is ANYBODY who can watch these games and attempt to make an argument  

TH is even playing the same game as any of the playoff QBs, you’re either part of the Heineke bloodline, that caller/emailer Sabah (to all of the podcasts and local radio shows) or have no idea what you’re looking at.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

God, I want a QB. I don't know if I watched very many games this year that weren't ours and this is making me so much more desperate. 

Yea, man, there's no way I can watch this game with a straight face and say I want to go the Tennessee route.  We need an elite two way QB bad, the future is now.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Living in the Buffalo market I can tell you that Bills fan do not act like they won 8 Super Bowls. They have been, up until this year and last year, fully invested in their hopes and dreams being destroyed in horrible, fiery fashion.

Josh Allen has brought them hope. They are loyal and good natured. And many of them only follow Buffalo and don’t pay any attention to any other team.

Living in the DC market, the Bills Mafia folk I know are insufferable.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Living in the DC market, the Bills Mafia folk I know are insufferable.

Okay. But that’s not the majority of the fanbase. These people are awesome. I’m happy they are starting to find success. And I’m glad I get a front row seat to watch Josh Allen. At least I get to see a QB play well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If there is ANYBODY who can watch these games and attempt to make an argument  

TH is even playing the same game as any of the playoff QBs, you’re either part of the Heineke bloodline, that caller/emailer Sabah (to all of the podcasts and local radio shows) or have no idea what you’re looking at.  

It's ridiculous. I'm sure he can go to the new minor league and do fine or something, but he shouldn't be in the same league as these guys we've watched today.

• Like 1