Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

1 hour ago, jsharrin55 said:

Nearing double negative here... haha.

Just doin my part (through redundancy), to emphasize just how Voluntarily, Optionally, Discretionary that they are ; since there seems to be a big debate over that, especially on Twitter.

So, there's a Triple Negative for you, to conform to your accuracy standards by offsetting the Double Negative.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

36 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Ohio State WR Jaylen Harris and I don't know his 40 

From what I've heard from people that follow the buckeyes, harris 40 time was around 4.6.

Chase Young's 40 time was a 4.94 so it looks like he has added on more speed which is incredible for his frame. The kid is a BEAST

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ZarG3 said:

From what I've heard from people that follow the buckeyes, harris 40 time was around 4.6.

Chase Young's 40 time was a 4.94 so it looks like he has added on more speed which is incredible for his frame. The kid is a BEAST

When did chase young run a 4.94? Not any time recently 

4 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

When did chase young run a 4.94? Not any time recently 

Chase didn't participate in the combine or OSUs pro day (due to covid) so the 4.94 was his 40 time coming out of highschool. It was literally the last time he tested in the 40. Probably out of college it was more like a 4.6-4.7. In that video however unofficially clocked at 4.5 give or take a few milliseconds 

Edited by ZarG3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ZarG3 said:

Chase didn't participate in the combine or OSUs pro day so the 4.94 was his 40 time coming out of highschool. It was literally the last time he tested in the 40. Probably out of college it was more like a 4.6-4.7. In that video however unofficially clocked at 4.5

Yeah maybe he didn't run well past ten/fifteen yards but I guarantee he had the best ten yard split 

10 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

So I'm just saying, Sweat and Young were training together apparently, which "excused" their absence, so why is Sweat now magically in OTAS ands Young still isn't?? 

Because the reports said they were training together, not that they'd gotten married.

1 minute ago, ZarG3 said:

Chase didn't participate in the combine or OSUs pro day so the 4.94 was his 40 time coming out of highschool. It was literally the last time he tested in the 40. Probably out of college it was more like a 4.6-4.7. In that video however unofficially clocked at 4.5 give or take a few milliseconds 

Yeah I'd be absolutely shocked if Chase ran a 4.94 40. Most very athletic 300+lb OT prospects run faster than that. I remember watching him run back that fumble for a TD and he looked to me like a 4.5-4.6 guy. Sweat was running along with him and was slightly faster, and he ran a 4.41 (which is absolutely insane).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

So I'm just saying, Sweat and Young were training together apparently, which "excused" their absence, so why is Sweat now magically in OTAS ands Young still isn't?? 

I think we as a fan base are going to have to accept the fact that he wants to do his own thing in OTAs. It doesn't have to be a negative unless he comes in out of shape and doesn't preform well. All snark and jokes aside, it really doesn't matter unless he underperforms and we have no reason to think he will. If the coach has a problem with it past that, which he might, he will address it. But i would like to assume this being Chase's job, that like my job, what I do with my time is no ones business but my own and my bosses. And as long as we are on the same page, and the job gets done, it doesn't matter. 

Its really not worth thinking about until he doesn't show for a mandatory. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, ZarG3 said:

Chase didn't participate in the combine or OSUs pro day (due to covid) so the 4.94 was his 40 time coming out of highschool. It was literally the last time he tested in the 40. Probably out of college it was more like a 4.6-4.7. In that video however unofficially clocked at 4.5 give or take a few milliseconds 

2020 Combine was pre-covid, and you can't count highschool 40 times as anything.

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Because the reports said they were training together, not that they'd gotten married.

This on the other hand is worth thinking about. Chase and Sweat, together forever (now that Kerrigan is out of the picture) 🤔

1 minute ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

2020 Combine was pre-covid, and you can't count highschool 40 times as anything.

I never said the combine was during covid, but OSUs pro day was. Chase did not participlate in the 2020 combine. The last time he was tested for his 40 time was coming out of highschool. That would be the a benchmark so yes you can use that because there are no other tests to say otherwise. Now I also never said that was his 40 time coming out of college, which was more likely around 4.6.