Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

Ok guys as we wait on @PokerPacker and his pick it got me thinking about the next one @Berggy9598 and the 49'ers...

He hasn't been on since before the draft started...

Thinking back into my memory banks, because I erased my messages for space in my pm's, I believe I may have made a mistake regarding Berggys participation this year. I'm not totally certain either way honestly, but after he missed his first pick my inner voice is yelling that I may have made an error.  

So when his pick comes I would propose we skip his pick and continue with the next pick, instead of waiting the 4 hrs to find out.

If I had certainty that we solidified his participation I would not suggest this. 

If he shows within his 4 hrs from when he's supposed to pick then great.

If he doesn't we can go looking for someone to replace him with.  

Thinking ahead, does anyone want to potentially take over the 49ers?

I apologize for the confusion....

Does anyone object to this solution for my potential error?  Skipping his pick and working on getting a replacement..lmk thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

I am fully in support of this notion with the caveat that you do not pick any of the names on my shortlist.

I'd have Kenny Pickett on the Vikings if you'd checked your messages...

No promises

Actually Sam Howell and Boye Mafe would probably be the better outcome. So I'll reconsider.

Send me your list and I'll see what I can do...👌

Edited by Epochalypse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

With the 92nd pick of the NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select

Jalen Tolbert, WR, South Alabama

tolbert.jpeg

Davante Adams is gone.  Marquez Valdez-Scantling is gone.  Equanimeous Imhotep Tristan J St. Brown is gone.  Green Bay needs to restock its WR cabinet.  We got our #1 guy in Jameson Williams in the first round, but who's gonna line up opposite him on the boundary?  Randall Cobb is better in the slot, and we'll see if Amari Rodgers has anything to contribute on offense, but I imagine he'll be more of a slot presence as well.  So we've got Allen Lazard.  Well now we've got Jalen Tolbert.  At 6'3", he's got the height to play boundary.  And with his 4.49 second 40-yard-dash, he's got enough speed to be a threat.  He's known for making tough catches, and for finding open space in coverage.

In regards to Berggy, I still have the group PM about the draft in my inbox and it appears he said he was in, but I don't see anything about what team he'd be taking (I guess just the team he had last year).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

Do we know what we are doing for the 49ers yet?

I have 2 picks teed up to catch us up and move on if so...pending @PokerPacker's picks

You can definitely take them over, but I'd feel better just in case I'm wrong/right, if we wait to select his picks until after his 4 hrs have passed....just in case..

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

In regards to Berggy, I still have the group PM about the draft in my inbox and it appears he said he was in, but I don't see anything about what team he'd be taking (I guess just the team he had last year).

And we have our answer....Ok, so we'll skip it for now and allow him to jump in if he shows. If he doesn't @Epochalypse will take over and make his picks.

@Berggy9598 skipped for now but get in here bud...

@COWBOY-KILLA- on the clock

@WelshSkinsFan. coming up

@KillBill26 coming up

@Ball Security coming up

@IrepDC coming up

• Thumb up 1

With the 94th pick in the 2022 Draft the Kansas City Chief select Kingsley Enagbare Edge South Carolina

EDGE KINGSLEY ENAGBARE, SOUTH CAROLINA

Enagbare has been one of the highest-graded pass-rushers in the country over the past two seasons, recording an 89.2 pass-rushing grade in 2020 and a 92.5 in 2021. While he’s not the kind of athlete who hears his name called early, Enagbare has the violent hands to be productive in the NFL.

@WelshSkinsFan. on the clock

@KillBill26 on deck

@Ball Security coming up

@IrepDC coming up

@drowland coming up

@duffy coming up

@IrepDC coming up

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

With the 94th pick in the 2022 Draft the Kansas City Chief select Kingsley Enagbare Edge South Carolina

EDGE KINGSLEY ENAGBARE, SOUTH CAROLINA

Enagbare has been one of the highest-graded pass-rushers in the country over the past two seasons, recording an 89.2 pass-rushing grade in 2020 and a 92.5 in 2021. While he’s not the kind of athlete who hears his name called early, Enagbare has the violent hands to be productive in the NFL.

@WelshSkinsFan. on the clock

@KillBill26 on deck

@Ball Security coming up

@IrepDC coming up

Good pick, he was on my short list.

• Like 1