Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 102nd selection in the 2022 ES Gm's Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select...

COLE STRANGE, OG, Tennessee-Chattanooga

NFL Draft Profile: Cole Strange, Offensive Guard, Chattanooga Mocs - Visit NFL  Draft on Sports Illustrated, the latest news coverage, with rankings for NFL  Draft prospects, College Football, Dynasty and Devy Fantasy

"Strange came into the offseason as an intriguing Day 3 sleeper. He left the Senior Bowl as a potential Day 2 pick. Now, he’s rising higher in the top 100 range.

Strange put up incredible numbers all around. He logged a 5.03 40-yard dash with a 1.73 10-yard split and also registered a 7.44 three-cone, a 4.5 shuttle, a 28-inch vertical, a 120-inch broad jump, and 31 bench reps. All of those numbers — save for the vertical — are above the 90th percentile."

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-combine-2022-5-offensive-linemen-who-improved-their-draft-stock/

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, duffy said:

With the 102nd selection in the 2022 ES Gm's Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select...

COLE STRANGE, OG, Tennessee-Chattanooga

NFL Draft Profile: Cole Strange, Offensive Guard, Chattanooga Mocs - Visit NFL  Draft on Sports Illustrated, the latest news coverage, with rankings for NFL  Draft prospects, College Football, Dynasty and Devy Fantasy

"Strange came into the offseason as an intriguing Day 3 sleeper. He left the Senior Bowl as a potential Day 2 pick. Now, he’s rising higher in the top 100 range.

Strange put up incredible numbers all around. He logged a 5.03 40-yard dash with a 1.73 10-yard split and also registered a 7.44 three-cone, a 4.5 shuttle, a 28-inch vertical, a 120-inch broad jump, and 31 bench reps. All of those numbers — save for the vertical — are above the 90th percentile."

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-combine-2022-5-offensive-linemen-who-improved-their-draft-stock/

Nice pick here.  I really like him.  If I'd already had both my WRs or Tolbert had been off the board, he probably would have been my pick.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Thanks 1

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

With the 106th Pick in the NFL Draft the Washington Commanders select Troy Anderson LB Montana St.

Ron Rivera said he has the Eye of the Tiger....

Jack Del Rio called him a Rare Breed....

Its a gamble, but the Boat is leaving port this year....

Nice get. I'll cross him off my list....

With what should have been #61 of the 2nd round, the 49ers will take Ed Ingram, G, LSU since Cole Strange is no longer available

With what should have been #93 of the 3rd round, the 49ers will take Martin Emerson, CB, Mississippi St since Cameron Thomas is no longer available

With what should have been #105 of the 3rd round, the 49ers will take Alex Wright, DE, UAB since Troy Anderson is no longer available.

With pick #107 of the 2022 ES GMs Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select...

MARCUS JONES, CB/RETURNER, Houston

See the source image

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@Epochalypse

After consulting with our lawyers, board members, and executive team we've decided you can make your picks now.

You don't have to wait till midnight.

We've given berggy his chance, we'll deal with any legal ramifications..

I'm The lawyer.  I approve this message.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Epochalypse said:

With what should have been #61 of the 2nd round, the 49ers will take Ed Ingram, G, LSU since Cole Strange is no longer available

With what should have been #93 of the 3rd round, the 49ers will take Martin Emerson, CB, Mississippi St since Cameron Thomas is no longer available

With what should have been #105 of the 3rd round, the 49ers will take Alex Wright, DE, UAB since Troy Anderson is no longer available.

With pick #107 of the 2022 ES GMs Mock Draft, the Houston Texans select...

MARCUS JONES, CB/RETURNER, Houston

Dag yo. You took one of mine. 

Actually, you took BOTH of my CB targets. I didn't realize you made four picks right there lol

Edited by duffy
  • Haha 1

@Chump Baileyon the clock

@duffy on deck

@Morrison J coming up

@Redskins Reparations coming up

@COWBOY-KILLA- coming up

@goskins10coming up

@KillBill26 coming up

@KillBill26 coming up

If you are picking soon, please feel free to send me your picks if you don't feel like waiting or are headed to sleep soon. ty.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-