Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

3 minutes ago, IrepDC said:

After adding a QB and TE (who were both #1 at their positions on our board), the Saints look to continue the offensive rebuild during the post Drew Brees era. With Terron Armstead parting ways in FA on an OL that was already underachieving, this next pick was more need based than BPA. 

With the 98th pick in 2022 ES NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Kellen Diesch OT ASU. At 6'7 300+ lbs, his 4.9 speed and open field blocking abilities should help a Saints offense that likes to get creative with screens and getting the ball to Kamara in the open field.

Screenshot_20220329-205423_Chrome.jpg.e93a31449c300190fa83663af886460e.jpg

Can't argue with picking a guy from a place called Trophy Club. Sounds like a winner to me. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Epochalypse said:

I don't think the by laws talk about getting to a third pick, or do we just keep cutting the time in half until a brother has 12 seconds to make his slot?

I know one guy who isn't worried about that!

• Haha 2

With pick 99 the Cleveland Browns select the forgotten Georgia LB, Channing Tindall.  

Instinctive and great closing speed.  He's been overlooked due to all the NFL talent on that defense.  Welcome to the Dawg Pound.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

With the 100th selection in the 2022 ES Gm's Mock Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select...

CAMERON THOMAS, DE/EDGE, San Diego State

2DT_8836.jpg

"Dubbed “the Aidan Hutchinson of the Mountain West” — and earning comparison to J.J. Watt — Thomas’ scouting report reveals a dangerous combatant with first-round potential."

-Oliver Hodgkinson (whoev
https://www.profootballnetwork.com/cameron-thomas-san-diego-state-de-nfl-draft-scouting-report-2022/

• Like 3

1 minute ago, duffy said:

"Dubbed “the Aidan Hutchinson of the Mountain West” — and earning comparison to J.J. Watt — Thomas’ scouting report reveals a dangerous combatant with first-round potential."

I thought Aidan Hutchinson was "the Cameron Thomas of the Big 10"?

• Haha 1

With the 101st pick in the 2022 ES NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Justyn Ross WR Clemson. After leading Clemson in receiving yards as a true freshman, Ross dealt with an injury the next year, and an underachieving (based on original potential) final year. He still possesses traits of an NFL starting WR, though, and looks to be another weapon added to this revamped Saints offense. 

Ross makes the 4th straight offensive selection for the Saints this year, who already have one of the best defenses in the league (ranking top 5 in most categories).

Matt Corral QB

Trey McBride TE

Kellen Diesch OT 

Justyn Ross WR

Screenshot_20220329-214323_Chrome.jpg.2c8c5393fda3f94af5fd5b2cd167be69.jpg

justyn-ross.thumb.jpg.68e289675976c192b8ac6071dbf09c76.jpg

• Like 1

Well I can say I am likely to trade my Texan #108 pick for some of the 49ers picks...They have 9 picks in this draft yet.  The 49ers do not need 9 picks below round 4 on their roster, they need quality, not quantity.

The Texans can use any pick they can get their hands on.

I'll have to check what makes an equal trade on the Drafttek chart.

By my math Hou #108 is 78 pts per Drafttek, so SF's #134, 172, 187, 220, and 221 come close only .1 pts difference (78.1)

So unless someone wants to make me a better offer for #108...or SF can get a better offer trading up with all those, LMK

Edited by Epochalypse