Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

For those curious, Alec Pierce is the guy I almost re-drafted.

I was very curious, thank you. 

He went a lot earlier than I expected. But now I can see him going that early. Looks like a really good player. 

1 minute ago, duffy said:

I was very curious, thank you. 

He went a lot earlier than I expected. But now I can see him going that early. Looks like a really good player. 

I think that's how I came to almost re-draft him.  I hadn't made my list of next-tier receivers yet by the time his name came up, and he's far enough down on most of the big boards that I figured he hadn't been taken as I was filling out my big board with players for rounds 2-4.

• Thumb up 1

With the 95th pick in the ES mock draft The Cincinnati Bengals select, Luke Fortner, C, Kentucky. 

Despite spending big on the OL in Free Agency and and using our first round pick there it is impossible to forget the sight of Joe Burrow repeatedly slamming into the turf in the playoffs.  To protect the franchise we need depth behind the starters and Fortner provides versatility at Center or Guard along with high character and leadership traits that can’t be coached.

2D10E1B8-D8EA-4097-8916-140E518509BF.jpeg

• Like 3

With the 96th pick, the Broncos select TE Isaiah Likely, Coastal Carolina.

With Fant shipping off to Seattle, Albert O became the primary TE in Denver, but we'd like to add a nice young prospect to complement him.  Likely made a lot of big plays for coastal Carolina.  He is athletic with good hands and is able to use his speed to gain yards after the catch.  He lined up in various spots, in line and split wide, and also would lead block in the run game as an h-back.  He is a willing and efficient blocker.  Broncos are thrilled he was still on the board.  Another weapon for Russ.

@Ball Security, you're up.

@WelshSkinsFan, great work refusing to go to sleep until it was your turn to pick.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Anyone want to pick for the LA Rams? I've confirmed with Tibbidoe that he won't be picking and I already have 2 teams....

I can handle it without issue, but I don't want to be greedy either...lol...

Speak up now...ty..

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

LOL, amazingly they have 7 picks left in this draft....

Wow, I honestly had no idea. I'm not sure what's more amazing: having so many picks in the draft or their ability to stay under the cap. 

1 minute ago, duffy said:

Wow, I honestly had no idea. I'm not sure what's more amazing: having so many picks in the draft or their ability to stay under the cap. 

Eventually it catches up.  Look at the Giants, they are basically trying to trade off Bradberry who played well for them because they can't pay him and they are looking to trade one of their 1st rounder for one next year because again they can't pay 2 1st rounders this year.

You can only do it for so long until a purge has to happen, unless you get REALLY lucky with drafting and developing.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

With the 94th pick in the 2022 Draft the Kansas City Chief select Kingsley Enagbare Edge South Carolina

EDGE KINGSLEY ENAGBARE, SOUTH CAROLINA

Enagbare has been one of the highest-graded pass-rushers in the country over the past two seasons, recording an 89.2 pass-rushing grade in 2020 and a 92.5 in 2021. While he’s not the kind of athlete who hears his name called early, Enagbare has the violent hands to be productive in the NFL.

@WelshSkinsFan. on the clock

@KillBill26 on deck

@Ball Security coming up

@IrepDC coming up

@drowland coming up

@duffy coming up

@IrepDC coming up

No clue how he lasted this long. Almost took him in the 2nd. Underrated as hell IMO. 

• Like 1

After adding a QB and TE (who were both #1 at their positions on our board), the Saints look to continue the offensive rebuild during the post Drew Brees era. With Terron Armstead parting ways in FA on an OL that was already underachieving, this next pick was more need based than BPA. 

With the 98th pick in 2022 ES NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select Kellen Diesch OT ASU. At 6'7 300+ lbs, his 4.9 speed and open field blocking abilities should help a Saints offense that likes to get creative with screens and getting the ball to Kamara in the open field.

Screenshot_20220329-205423_Chrome.jpg.e93a31449c300190fa83663af886460e.jpg

10827118.thumb.jpg.8561171efe57ab156a3c3195f16a3ebc.jpg

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1