Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I was saying last night you'd have to be a real ****ty judge to let a person on trial in this situation leave the country. So of course the "judge" allows it today. 

Definitely keeping an eye on this story to see how it plays out. Willing to bet much like Rittenhouse this CHUD will be difficult to find once the time for trial comes.

• Like 1

Just now, Califan007 said:

A judge said yes, though lol...was there an earlier judge who said no? I haven't really been following things with this woman.

I think he's aware of that.  He suspected that it was/would be granted since none of the earlier articles said that it was rejected.

• Like 1

To paraphrase Shakespeare, the Impeachment...

Trial’s but a talking show, a poor play
They'll strut and fret an hour upon the stage,
And then be heard no more. It is a tale
Told about an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

New Video Shows QAnon Shaman Bragging After Capitol Riot: ‘We Won The F***ing Day. Donald Trump Is Still Our President!’

New video unearthed from the Parler archives of the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol shows Jacob Chansley, also known as Jake Angeli or the “QAnon Shaman,” bragging during the aftermath of the deadly riot about former President Donald Trump having “won the f***ing day” because “Donald Trump is still our president” and he felt that they had succeeded in “sending a message” to former Vice President Mike Pence.

The video first aired on CNN Newsroom with Pamela Brown on Saturday, showing an unknown videographer asking Chansley about what had happened inside the Capitol building. Anchor Pamela Brown introduced the video by saying that “it underscores how some of the rioters were taking cues directly from Trump.”

“What was your message to everybody now, like, what are you yelling at?” the videographer asked Chansley.

“Donald Trump asked everybody to go home,” Chansley said. “He just said, he just put out a tweet. It’s a minute long. He asked everybody to go home.”

“Why do you think so?”

“Because, dude, he won the f***ing day, he f***ing won!” Chansley replied.

“He won by sending a message to the senators and the congressmen, he won by sending a message to Pence, okay, that if they don’t do as it is their oath to do, if they don’t uphold the Constitution then we will remove them from office, one way or another,” Chansley added, broadly grinning.

CNN reporter Donie O’Sullivan, who has extensively covered the QAnon conspiracy and other pro-Trump organizations and rallies, told Brown that this video of Chansley was part of the media files that were downloaded by a computer programmer from the social media network Parler, exploiting a security flaw in the software. According to O’Sullivan, there are “thousands” of these files, and media organizations like ProPublica and government agencies like the FBI have been reviewing and analyzing them for evidence.

Click on the link for the full story

• Like 2

Trump was president until noon on January 20th. So that part is correct. However, the seditionists and Trump didn't win causing the Congress to stop opening the EC votes by state because Congress performed their Constitutional duty. This regardless of the seditionists inside the Congress who tried to subvert their Constitutional duty.

A Man Who Allegedly Maced Police Officers During The Capitol Coup Attempt Has Been Arrested

A man who was filmed macing police officers during the attempted coup at the US Capitol last month was arrested by the FBI on Thursday, authorities said.

sub-buzz-1993-1612560447-19.png?downsize

Peter Schwartz, a 47-year-old from Owensboro, Kentucky, faces numerous charges, including one for forcibly assaulting an officer.

According to an affidavit, Schwartz was part of a mob that swarmed officers outside the entrance to the Capitol, yelling at the authorities while striking and spraying them with harmful substances.

Video of the incident, which was posted on YouTube and reviewed by federal agents, apparently shows Schwartz being handed a canister of Mace and spraying the officers with it. One officer appears to get hit, take a step back, and turn away to avoid inhaling the spray.

Later in the footage, Schwartz is seen wielding a wooden baton. In a separate video clip, a man believed to be Schwartz maces officers again.

sub-buzz-1983-1612558615-1.png?downsize=

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2

Liz Cheney Vows ‘Massive Criminal Investigation’ Into Trump’s ‘Assault’ On The US Capitol

Republican Congresswoman Liz Cheney, of Wyoming, said on Sunday that the Trump impeachment trial is just a “snapshot” and expects “massive investigation” into Donald Trump’s role in inciting the January 6 violent takeover of the US Capitol.

During an appearance on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace asked Cheney, who voted to impeach Trump, if she would also vote to convict the former president of insurrection if she were a U.S. senator.

“I would listen to the evidence,” Cheney said. “The Senate trial is a snapshot. There’s a massive criminal investigation underway. There will be a massive criminal investigation of everything that happened on Jan. 6 and in the days before.”

“People will want to know exactly what the president was doing,” she continued. “They will want to know, for example, if the tweet he sent out calling Vice President Pence a coward while the attack was underway, whether that tweet, for example, was a premeditated effort to provoke violence. There are a lot of questions that have to be answered and there will be many, many criminal investigations looking at every aspect of this and everyone who was involved.”

Click on the link for the full article and video

Capitol riot defendant has history of intimidating lawmakers, made racist speech at public hearing

A man charged in connection to the January 6 Capitol riot made racist and xenophobic remarks during a public hearing before the Maine legislature in 2017.

Video obtained by CNN shows Kyle Fitzsimons referring to immigrants as "replacements," echoing White nationalist rhetoric that immigrants to America are coming to wipe out White people.

From the start of his almost three-and-a-half minute speech on May 10, 2017, Fitzsimons' bigotry and xenophobia were on full display.

"I'm from New York; I'm from Rhode Island," he said, holding two license plates up. "I did grow up in those states and I have to tell you that I think they are multicultural hell holes."

CNN obtained the video from an eyewitness to the speech, who asked not to be named because of safety concerns. Mainer News was first to report Fitzsimons' remarks.

Legislature records, public records and four eyewitnesses all confirm to CNN that Fitzsimons is the man seen in the video making the bigoted remarks. His comments came during the public hearing for a proposed bill that would have largely expanded funding for teaching immigrants English, among other things geared toward helping them.

During the January 6 riot and insurrection in Washington, DC, federal prosecutors say that Fitzsimons assaulted police officers, among other crimes.

Click on the link for the full article

I really enjoy this thread and look forward to the sentences these traitors will receiver. However in fairness to the judge who allowed the woman to go to Mexico I researched this and found an article that said the prosecution was OK with it.  I'm sure that had an affect on the judge's ruling to allow this super spreader event.  

• Sad 2