Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

52 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Mikel added some NSFW language so it's spoilered.

Tldr is FBI saying game on mother****er cause we got the receipts. 

Hide contents

On 8/10/2022 at 1:38 PM, PleaseBlitz said:

Basically, I view this as a game of chicken.  Trump was breaking the law, knew it, but was betting the DOJ didn't have the sack to do anything.  They did, basically calling his bluff. 

image.gif

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Fox News and conservative commentators have to be absolutely ****ting themselves right now because they have no idea what to say.  They can’t take any kind of position until they hear from Dear Leader as to what the company line is.

Gonna be a lot of stammering on the news tonight.

Nope. They will rapidly recite probably a dozen things that are neither true nor make sense. 

And their audience will settle back, and ignore everything past "Democrats evil - get out there and keep supporting Team Red."

14 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Fox News and conservative commentators have to be absolutely ****ting themselves right now because they have no idea what to say.  They can’t take any kind of position until they hear from Dear Leader as to what the company line is.

Gonna be a lot of stammering on the news tonight.

No, they'll pile on to Graham's comments:

Senator Lindsey Graham, the South Carolina Republican who is a close ally of Trump, released a statement in response to Garland’s announcement saying, “What I am looking for is the predicate for the search. Was the information provided to the judge sufficient and necessary to authorize a raid on the former president’s home within 90 days of the midterm election? I am urging, actually insisting, the D.O.J. and the F.B.I. lay their cards on the table as to why this course of action was necessary. Until that is done the suspicion will continue to mount.” By that standard Graham will not be satisfied, as the Justice Department has not asked the judge to unseal the affidavit that justified the application for the search warrant.

Liink

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

Yep that was me and you are right. Inconvenient timing for Dems, but justice is not about the Dems so it is what it is. You have to deal. 

Dems again could learn one thing from Trump and its marketing. Celebrate your wins until people know the celebration by heart, then do it some more. It does work. 

It does make me happy to think of this as an example of the system working as intended, though. Not working for anyone. Just working. 

When you being lead by an 80 year old man that isn’t really a good speaker and prone to gaffs; it’s hard to promote by him.

Also; most of what’s been passed won’t have an impact right away.

Voters are going to vote on what is impacting them now.

40 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

So wait. Trump allies are discussing trying to keep the evidence from the warrant secret?  

This couldn't possibly be evidence that Trump was holding over his "allies", could it?  

10 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

image.png.285a3e1ae593f257993375f46f492ba3.png

What this also tells me is - they've found out what the warrant was based on. 

Remember this, hours from now, when they're on Fox News announcing that there cannot possibly be a justification for this. 

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

****'s getting real! Yay! He's not gonna be able to be a candidate. And no one else has a leg to stand on to support him. They're all going to be jockeying for the nomination in 2024 and distance themselves from TFG, then risk losing TFG's base and they don't have enough to make up for it. 

You seriously have a lot more confidence than I do.

This was written before this afternoon's Garland announcement, but still holds true.  Also read the Jonah Goldberg piece referenced in Allahpundit's take. Mike Huckabee's quote is a prime example on how far the GOP is in the tank for Trump:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/08/11/is-the-desantasy-over-n489051