Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Dr. Pepper is probably pissed to see their product in Powell's hand lol...

LOL, This reminds me of Axe Body Spray putting out a press release to condemn the coup attempt on Jan 6 after a random can of their product was found left in the Capitol. 

AXE condemns U.S. Capitol riots after can of body spray left by mob | CTV News

• Haha 3

Hahaha...um, this is a new one to me. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/07/12/jan-6-committee-hearings-live-updates-day-7/

Analysis: Trump allies suggested smart thermostats were used to hack voting machines

During the wild, six-hour White House meeting Dec. 18, 2020, described in today’s hearing, former national security adviser Michael Flynn — asked repeatedly to provide evidence that the election was fraudulent — brought up smart thermostats. He made “some comment about, like, Nest thermostats being hooked up to the internet,” White House lawyer Eric Herschmann recalled in recorded testimony played at the hearing. 

The notion that smart thermostats somehow helped Joe Biden win might be one of the lesser-known conspiracy theories that made the rounds after Nov. 3, 2020, but it reached into the highest levels of government. Not only was it invoked during the Dec. 18 meeting, but Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark referenced it as he tried to pressure his superiors into taking action to overturn the election outcome. 

“If you have not seen it, white hat hackers have evidence (in the public domain) that a Dominion machine accessed the internet through a smart thermostat with a net connection trail leading back to China,” Clark wrote Dec. 28, 2020, in an email released last year by the Senate Judiciary Committee.

• Haha 2

Just now, mistertim said:

hmmm…

smart thermostats -> energy efficiency -> climate change -> Al gore

And who invented the very same internet where the smart thermostats are connected? Al Gore himself.

Can’t wait to get my own evening show on Fox News.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, balki1867 said:

hmmm…

smart thermostats -> energy efficiency -> climate change -> Al gore

And who invented the very same internet where the smart thermostats are connected? Al Gore himself.

Can’t wait to get my own evening show on Fox News.

Also if you mix the letters up in Nest, it spells SENT...as in SENT TO CHINA!

CHECKMATE, LIBS!

Edited by mistertim
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I'm not sure the motivation to have these two people testify.  Or, I understand the motivation, but I'm not sure it's the best use of the public hearings.  I'll listen though.

I was about to post that I think this is the least effect session.

My guy, when asked if he now still believes the election was stolen, said “well, I did my own research.”  🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I'm not sure the motivation to have these two people testify.  Or, I understand the motivation, but I'm not sure it's the best use of the public hearings.  I'll listen though.

If nothing else, it puts two "every men"-types under oath that maybe MAGA members can see themselves in. The ones who watch, anyway lol...

The one dude is doing much better now, though...

• Like 1

Nothing major will come out if this. Justice will not go after Trump. I fully expect Trump to announce his 24 bid any day now, to ensure justice won’t go after him and to freeze out donors against any 24 rivals.

Trump apparently called another witness; who has yet to testify.

Sorry, I have no faith in Garland going after Trump for the crimes this committee has found. Especially, once Trump’s 24 candidacy is announced.

Edited by 88Comrade2000

3 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Interesting. I wonder who it is and what they have to say. The fact that he called this person directly and they ignored it and went to the committee tells me he is losing close followers. Cats used to answer his calls. And I guarantee this person in particular used to. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Nothing major will come out if this. Justice will not go after Trump. I fully expect Trump to announce his 24 bid any day now, to ensure justice won’t go after him and to freeze out donors against any 24 rivals.

Trump apparently called another witness; who has yet to testify.

Sorry, I have no faith in Garland going after Trump for the crimes this committee has found. Especially, once Trump’s 24 candidacy is announced.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 4