Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, tshile said:

What, trump couldn’t drive himself?

He apparently tried to choke the driver and take control himself, yes. That's the testimony lol

That **** makes no sense dawg 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

Just now, Llevron said:

He apparently tried to choke the driver and take control himself, yes. That's the testimony lol

That **** makes no sense dawg 

to be fair I always assumed he was a **** hedging his bets by hiding in the white house not saying anything. 

This new information has me rolling though. Dude actually wanted to lead an armed insurrection. Like he there - and lead it

heres the scary part - I bet if he was there, it works. 

• Like 1

Just now, tshile said:

heres the scary part - I bet if he was there, it works. 

Right. Imagine him walking into that room with those rioters. Who would have stopped him? How do you stop him? The secret service saved the ****ing country for real. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

Ps - on conference calls so I’m only reading what’s posted so I’m missing a lot 

Trump knew the crowd was armed, and didn't care. "They're not here to hurt ME" he said. Trump wanted to go to the Capitol and lead the insurrection himself. When the Secret Service said no, he physically assaulted his head of security, attempting to choke him. He threw plates and food in the Oval Office dining room as he became increasingly unhinged.

You know, the usual stuff for a President.  Unreal.

What's the statute of limitations on Assault on a Federal Law Enforcement Officer?

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Trump wanted to go to the Capitol and lead the insurrection himself. When the Secret Service said no, he physically assaulted his head of security, attempting to choke him. He threw plates and food in the Oval Office dining room as he became increasingly unhinged.

Just like George Washington. 🤭

59 minutes ago, Llevron said:

No ****ing way they let him run for President after this. That's the minimum 

Not sure they can stop him. There are only a few requirements to run for POTUS. Over 35 years old, natural born citizen, and a permanent resident for 14 years. Nothing in the constitution about being a criminal or mentally incapacitated. Even if Trump gets indicted and convicted of a felony he could probably still run.

I'm guessing the founders just sort of assumed anyone seriously running for POTUS who also was a known criminal would get weeded out of the process organically. Oh those sweet summer children.

• Haha 1