Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Baked Alaska Arrested

Far-right media personality Tim Gionet, who calls himself “Baked Alaska,” has been arrested by the FBI for his involvement in the riot at the U.S. Capitol, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

Gionet was arrested by federal agents in Houston on Saturday, according to the official, who was not authorized to discuss the matter before the public release of a criminal complaint and spoke on condition of anonymity.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-capitol-siege-alaska-crime-6666c735165a19a6ee019e412235bd8d

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redskinss said:

That's why I hate the all cops are ****s term.

He's not.

Not really seeing many people saying All Cops are ****. Yea there are a few outliers. But most people jsut want the bad ones identified and for the good cops to have the right training/support to handle the situations they are called to work on. 

Most cops a very good people doing a very hard job. Unfortunately the ones that are bad are in position to do a lot of damage, and they seem to excel. The two people good cops hate most are cop killers and bad cops. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Actually the organic foods thing is real.

Many of these Qtards, Neo Nazis, whatever; are legit into 100% organic food, no preservatives, farm to table, Vegan even... 

Some of it stems from these people believing every conspiracy in existence and some of it stems from old-school Nazi stuff. Hitler was a staunch vegetarian. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Actually the organic foods thing is real.

Many of these Qtards, Neo Nazis, whatever; are legit into 100% organic food, no preservatives, farm to table, Vegan even... 

Some of it stems from these people believing every conspiracy in existence and some of it stems from old-school Nazi stuff. Hitler was a staunch vegetarian. 

I’d love to see where you got these “facts”. 

Could there be a random “vegan” (in actuality plant based because being vegan is about not participating in non human animal suffering where possible) among these loons? Sure, I won’t say no. But to try and suggest it’s a sizable portion of that population is well, not believable. So I’d love to see what you are basing that statement on. 

Oh and lastly, you need to educate yourself further on Hitler. He most certainly was not a vegetarian. He did at one point try to claim it, yes. But that was done in a time when Gandhi was a world figure and widely known as a man of peace and was a known vegetarian. So Hitler tried co-opping that little trait about Gandhi into his own propaganda as he rose to power. 

In the years since this lie about Hitler has been used to slur vegetarians and vegans and justify the continued cruelty towards non human animals. 

I can tell you that being vegan is not a political stance. It’s an ethical one. There are liberals and conservatives who are vegan. But fringe right wing Q(uacks) people? I’d find that very difficult to believe. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, scruffylookin said:

I’d love to see where you got these “facts”. 

Could there be a random “vegan” (in actuality plant based because being vegan is about not participating in non human animal suffering where possible) among these loons? Sure, I won’t say no. But to try and suggest it’s a sizable portion of that population is well, not believable. So I’d love to see what you are basing that statement on. 

Oh and lastly, you need to educate yourself further on Hitler. He most certainly was not a vegetarian. He did at one point try to claim it, yes. But that was done in a time when Gandhi was a world figure and widely known as a man of peace and was a known vegetarian. So Hitler tried co-opping that little trait about Gandhi into his own propaganda as he rose to power. 

In the years since this lie about Hitler has been used to slur vegetarians and vegans and justify the continued cruelty towards non human animals. 

I can tell you that being vegan is not a political stance. It’s an ethical one. There are liberals and conservatives who are vegan. But fringe right wing Q(uacks) people? I’d find that very difficult to believe. 

I've worked a career in IT/Grocery/Food Service and the conspiracy nuts of this kind you run into are more likely to be some sort of redneck then a crazy hippy or religious nut.  

And, maybe Hitler was a fake or bad vegetarian lol   That has zero to do with what his followers actually believed. 

Edited by Mooka

After uproar, Loews cancels fundraiser for U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley at Universal Orlando’s Portofino Bay hotel

Loews Hotels on Saturday canceled a planned fundraiser at its Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando for U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, who spearheaded the objections to President-elect Biden’s win in Congress on Jan. 6.

Hawley. R-Missouri, was also shown in a photo raising his fist in solidarity with pro-Trump protesters on Capitol Hill prior to the violent assault on the Capitol building.

“We are horrified and opposed to the events at the Capitol and all who supported and incited the actions,” Loews said in a statement on Twitter. “In light of those events and for the safety of our guests and team members, we have informed the host of the Feb. fundraiser that it will no longer be held at Loews Hotels.”

The event was listed as being by a Hawley-affiliated political committee, Fighting for Missouri, which raised more than $272,000 for Hawley in the 2020 election cycle. Hawley does not face reelection until 2024.

“Please join U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley for a fun-filled-family-friendly Orlando weekend event” on Feb. 12 to 15, according to a flier obtained by Florida attorney Daniel Uhlfelder, who posted it on Twitter earlier Saturday.

The event was to cost $5,000 in contributions for a family, $3,000 for a couple and $1,000 for an individual, according to the flier.

“I think it’s totally inappropriate,” Uhlfelder, who last year dressed as the Grim Reaper to criticize Gov. Ron DeSantis’ COVID-19 policy, said in an interview Saturday. “I guess he may be having problems raising money at this point …. So now he’s trying to promote some family-friendly event for $5,000 and you bring your family down and go to Universal in the middle of a pandemic, after [he’s] incited an insurrection? You can’t make this stuff up. I was shocked, I thought it was a joke.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 1