Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw I work for a State Health Department (specifically supporting Infectious Diseases Labs), and I am of course, very pro vaccine. 

You do you ix, but this schmuck (me) needs to stay a covid free unicorn. I think the boosters, masking, handwashing help.

Hand washing? Sheep. Ball Security never washes his hands, nor drinks a glass of water. My immune system has never been stronger!

• Haha 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Ball Security said:

My junk, yes. My hands, nah.

I know someone’s who washes their hands before they use the bathroom. Their reasoning is that their privates are clean and don’t need to wash before touching themselves. Unfortunately, I have eaten this persons cooking many times. I just found out recently.

i have recently cut out my tongue and only communicate through text or a NFL message board.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I found my vaccination card...it's full. 

Do we get new ones or what?

My medical center uses MyChart for everything to do with health except for things I get outside of their network like my lipoma surgery, not there or my Shingrix vaccine because pharmacy (I downloaded the vaccine PDF).  I have their app on my phone.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I know someone’s who washes their hands before they use the bathroom. Their reasoning is that their privates are clean and don’t need to wash before touching themselves. Unfortunately, I have eaten this persons cooking many times. I just found out recently.

I think this is a pretty good argument.  Your hands are filthy if you life a normal life and leave your house.  You use your hands to touch literally hundreds of things that hundreds of other people have touched, and who ****ing knows where they've been. On the other hand, for the most part, your junk should be tucked safely away, not used to touch gross handrails and stuff, and shouldn't be any dirtier than, like, your stomach or any other part of your body that is always covered by clothing.  

54 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I think this is a pretty good argument.  Your hands are filthy if you life a normal life and leave your house.  You use your hands to touch literally hundreds of things that hundreds of other people have touched, and who ****ing knows where they've been. On the other hand, for the most part, your junk should be tucked safely away, not used to touch gross handrails and stuff, and shouldn't be any dirtier than, like, your stomach or any other part of your body that is always covered by clothing.  

…and then cook someone’s food…..

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I practically have to soak my hands in lotion because I wash em so much. 

All the time.  My hands have to be clean.  It's a thing. 

My mom always said, "You never like your hands to get dirty."  They do, and then they get cleaned. 

Had a girlfriend who was a collegiate diver at WVU. She swore by cornhuskers lotion since her hands would dry out from getting in and out of the pool repeatedly. Not sure if it's still sold or why I even remember that from...**** me...27 years ago. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

7 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Had a girlfriend who was a collegiate diver at WVU. She swore by cornhuskers lotion since her hands would dry out from getting in and out of the pool repeatedly. Not sure if it's still sold or why I even remember thsn from...**** me...27 years ago. 

It's still sold. My SIL recommend it to me about twenty years ago. I was whinging about blisters n what not from playing guitar like eight hours a day. Stuff is legit no doubt. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Flu/new COVID booster shots scheduled for Monday afternoon.

Who is doing the new booster already?

Edit..nevermind. Just read some pharmacies will have them this week. 

Kaiser Permanente still shows outdated October info. 😶

Edited by The Evil Genius