Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Basketball 2020-21 - March Madness Has Arrived

PleaseBlitz

UVA ACC Tournament run is over following a positive test.

UVA NCAA Tournament in jeopardy.

Not happy about this at all. I don't like UVA but I want them to lose because someone beat them fair and square, not because they can't play due to COVID.

Oklahoma State with a huge upset of Baylor! 9 point underdogs!

Is anyone playing better than Oklahoma State right now? You do not want to see them in the tournament. I criticized Cade Cunningham earlier in the season for disappearing too often, but that dude has the goods.

Baylor looked slow. I don't see them advancing past the Sweet 16.

• Like 1

Ugh, it’s sucks being a Maryland fan watching a 2nd year coach steamroll and sweep us. It hurts even more we lost to a guy who didn’t start coaching until 2 years ago. It’s obvious what’s going on here with Turgeon, everyone in the room knows the school doesn’t have the money to dump him so they’re keeping him around until his contract ends.  At this point, I’d be okay with them giving the job to Brenda Frese, what do they have to lose?  If Howard can can grab a #1 seed with only two years coaching experience, I’m sure Brenda can too.

Edited by heyholetsgogrant

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

That Ohio State game was 😮 They almost choked. They look good though, I like them to make a run in the NCAA tourney.

The looked really, really good in early to mid February.  Then faded down the stretch.  Impressive win today.  I like their depth and balance.

On another note, these Big 10 and Big 12 teams have been pounding each other all season.  That may end up being an advantage over Gonzaga. 

18 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Georgia Tech ACC champions.  Didn't see that coming.  Florida State is super sloppy with the ball, I think they'll be an early out.

ACC champs, beat UNC head to head, finished higher then UNC in regular season, and yet they get a worse seed. No respect. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

ACC champs, beat UNC head to head, finished higher then UNC in regular season, and yet they get a worse seed. No respect. 

Cause UNC is better.  Period.  And both teams are most likely ****ed if they win in the first round, cause both will play the #1 seed in the second round.  Being a #8 or #9 seed is basically interchangeable.  

If you give GA Tech the #8 seed and UNC the #9 seed, nothing changes.  Both have an uphill battle if they win round 1.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro