Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I really enjoyed your #2 reasoning. It was one of the main reasons that I thought the game was so great. 

Yeah it boils down to people crying because they direction of the game/story did not go the way they wanted it to go.

I was just like you and finished it without ever watching/seeing/reading a peep about the game other than the very first trailer they showed, and afterwards I heard about all this controversary and was like WTF?  Then I heard what it was about and just facepalmed.

• Like 1

The whole reason the game was great was that there was not a hero and a bad guy, because real life is much more complicated than that.  The story was great b/c Ellie was a hero from her perspective and Abby was straight up evil.  And vice versa.  If you didn't like that aspect of the story, then it just went over your head and the game is not for you.  Don't complain about it, just play a different game that meets you at your level of intelligence, perhaps Pong.  

Mostly I think people ****ed because of Purbeast's reason #3, and they are just assholes.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

😂 perhaps Pong

i agree with you PleaseBlitz

also, I guess I missed it, but is #3 Abby? She has the build, but I thought she just worked out a lot. 

I don't remember the names of the 2 characters but it was the whole reason those 2 little kids abby ends up going with left their home, because the parents couldn't accept that the one did not want to be what the parents wanted him to be and he shaved his head and was basically disowned.  

It's been a long time since I played it so I don't rremember the exact details but it was that character.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I don't remember the names of the 2 characters but it was the whole reason those 2 little kids abby ends up going with left their home, because the parents couldn't accept that the one did not want to be what the parents wanted him to be and he shaved his head and was basically disowned.  

It's been a long time since I played it so I don't rremember the exact details but it was that character.

Spoiler

Lev, formerly Lily 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Recently beat TLOU2. Loved it. Why did people hate the story?

Not people... Just losers who's only experiences with women come from jerking off to  anime and blown up comic book supervixens. 

That's it, fr.

1 hour ago, kfrankie said:

Anyone ever played Doom Eternal?  The ****ing double jump thing is killing me. thought this would be like Doom from 1995.

I played the rebooted one. I have Eternal but just haven't gotten around to it. Nah it's quite different. Prob not as different as the X Box Doom tho.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Is there any chance that Naughty Dog remasters TLOU2 for PS5?

Take this with a grain of salt….but I saw rumors yesterday that they were and it would be out soonish. Naughty dog has 4 or 5 projects going right now and that should be one. I haven’t seen anything official, of course, I haven’t looked either. 

if the original TLOU was remastered for the PS4, then I would imagine 2 would follow the same path

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Take this with a grain of salt….but I saw rumors yesterday that they were and it would be out soonish. Naughty dog has 4 or 5 projects going right now and that should be one. I haven’t seen anything official, of course, I haven’t looked either. 

if the original TLOU was remastered for the PS4, then I would imagine 2 would follow the same path

I actually am on the other side fence and don't think they will do it.  At least not any time soon.  They already put out a PS5 patch for TLOU2 and that is as far as I think they will go with it for now. 

I can see years down the road when TLOU3 is being announced and they put out a remaster to get people hype for it though.

• Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

https://www.psu.com/news/rumour-the-last-of-us-remake-could-be-coming-in-2022-along-with-the-last-of-us-2-remastered/

This article speculates that they may release a remaster along with the HBO TV series.  

That says more about TLOU2 directors cut and then the article then comes to the conclusion that means remaster for some reason.

There is a Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut on PS5 right now and it's not a remaster.  It's just the PS5 patched version with some other QOL improvements and little additions.  It's not a remaster though.  I would guess TLOU2 would be similar to that if they refer to it as a "directors cut".

Again, all speculation though so I don't really have any insight.  That is just what I'm getting out of it.

And I agree there is zero reason for a remaster.  The game came out at the end of the PS4 life cycle it's not even 2 years old.  We don't need it.

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not people... Just losers who's only experiences with women come from jerking off to  anime and blown up comic book supervixens. 

That's it, fr.

I played the rebooted one. I have Eternal but just haven't gotten around to it. Nah it's quite different. Prob not as different as the X Box Doom tho.

Yeah i was hoping it would be like Doom 2 but with better graphics.  Seems like its really complicated, and I can't be past part of the first level because I can't double jump high enough to grab a bar to get through one section.  Where the hell is "IDCLIP" when you need it?

Edited by kfrankie

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It really didn't need a remake but idk. I hope Naughty Dog isn't going the way of Rockstar. They, along with Quantic Dream, are my two favorite companies rn by FAR

Yeah, I don’t need remakes or remasters. Just give us new stuff!

Quantic Dream is awesome. Playing Detroit now and it is really good. I find myself getting invested into the characters.

• Like 1