Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Better Late Than Never Apology

The_Godfather

This should've been done a long time ago, but anyways...

I’ve learned to see MY failures, rather than those of others. I realize what a careless, rude and downright arrogant person I have been at times in the past on this site (mostly on The Tailgate involving subjects not related to football). Since I don't have time to go through every post and track every person down, I'll have to just post this here and hope those who were involved see it.

To those whom I have wronged with my words, please forgive me and accept my humble apologies. All the best.

Sincerely, The_Godfather

20 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

god, what should have been...

can we just deep fake edit GF 3 so to remove Sofia and clean up some of the plot a bit 

Do a Godfather 4 featuring Pacino and Andy Garcia as old/older men in the early 90's.

BTW, apology accepted, OP, whatever it was. You put enough of yourself into the Tailgate and you will ruffle feathers. Just the way it is. Just be willing to look in the mirror and start with yourself before you start with others, and dap up when things go south. It's never really that serious (usually).

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Do a Godfather 4 featuring Pacino and Andy Garcia as old/older men in the early 90's.

Doesn’t fit with the end of 3 tho. Pacino’s acting days are behind him. He can’t live up to that role anymore. 

GF 4 was supposed to follow Garcia running the family with flashbacks to his father Sonny younger and establishing himself in a similar way to how 2 followed Michael and showed a young Vito. 

probably too late for either now. 

3 with Sofia removed for a better actress  and Duvall included as a big part of the plot would be excellent. 

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Doesn’t fit with the end of 3 tho. Pacino’s acting days are behind him. He can’t live up to that role anymore. 

GF 4 was supposed to follow Garcia running the family with flashbacks to his father Sonny younger and establishing himself in a similar way to how 2 followed Michael and showed a young Vito. 

I assumed that very last scene was of Michael toward the very end of his life. Still some years in between that, and the events of 3.

Archived