Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Depth Chart Released

Master Blaster

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

What ?

No Cole Malcomb starting ?!

SDH at SOLB is intriguing to me. I didn’t see it coming as he had always played weak in the old scheme. His skill set is actually pretty good for that position. 

Ten years ago we as fans would have loved the backup D-Line to be starters 

It’s nice to have a meritocracy. Interesting that Ioannidis isn’t starting. They must not like his run defense.

Also interesting that McKissic is our starting RB, Gibson nd string and Barber 3rd. I think that tells us a lot of what we can expect from this offense. We are going to be passing to the RB all day. 

I’m all aboard the Gibson hype train, I think he could do some special things, but I really don’t see him taking a role as a true rb1 getting 20+ touches per game.

after reading the camp reports and all, he still seems like he’s in the gadgety game breaker category, which I’m just fine with. 

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

In this defense, our LB's don't have to be "great". Just do their job.

In fact, they might actually "appear great" as a result of benefiting from this DL.

Probably true, but imagine what a great LB could do behind this DL. I'm still picturing Micah Parsons having a HOF career behind Chase Young and Montez Sweat. 

Archived