Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

10 minutes ago, drowland said:

Will the league investigate the Jets?  Raiders at midfield, no timeouts and only like 13 seconds left why would you play that coverage?  Single coverage against a burner like Ruggs with no safety over the top?  Even Gregg's not that crazy.

Its funny to say but logically what incentive do the Jets coaches have to tank? They're most likely fired after season's end anyway. I mean unless they got like assurances from the FO/ownership that they'd keep their jobs if they go 0-16 but there is no way they'd risk that.

It was just a bonehead call by an incredibly overrated D-Coord.

8 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The Seahawks suck.

Haha! I've got the Giants getting embarrassed in front of me and the Eagles sucking behind me. This is a good day.

I actually think we'll beat the Seahawks when we play them. For whatever its worth we have moved the ball on bad Ds and I think our DL can get to Wilson. Also the Seahawks have basically been in close games all year, they don't really blow anyone out.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its funny to say but logically what incentive do the Jets coaches have to tank? They're most likely fired after season's end anyway. I mean unless they got like assurances from the FO/ownership that they'd keep their jobs if they go 0-16 but there is no way they'd risk that.

It was just a bonehead call by an incredibly overrated D-Coord.

I actually think we'll beat the Seahawks when we play them. For whatever its worth we have moved the ball on bad Ds and I think our DL can get to Wilson. Also the Seahawks have basically been in close games all year, they don't really blow anyone out.

Honestly, I'm not really afraid of any team we have left. Now, I'm not the person to gauge how successful we're going to be with...anything...

I see Wentz is still doing that stupid duck move to try to avoid sacks and I can see that it still doesn't work.

Funny thing about this, is that the first response, is by someone who follows the 49ers. She says “incorrect” and posts a screenshot of a 49ers-Seahawks game from 2013, where the score was 5-0 at halftime. 

like....how the **** do you work for the NFL, yet you’re off by....86 years? HOW?

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:
Funny thing about this, is that the first response, is by someone who follows the 49ers. She says “incorrect” and posts a screenshot of a 49ers-Seahawks game from 2013, where the score was 5-0 at halftime. 

like....how the **** do you work for the NFL, yet you’re off by....86 years? HOW?

After reading your Jim Nantz post, I think the answer is about half the commentators either read a twitter stat post and retweet it out loud, or they just Google it and hope that Google doesn't give an outdated stat.

Tuning into Philly now.

So just a warning to everyone not familiar with my stance, to be prepared for at least one outburst or rant about "Why did we cut this guy Richard Rodgers ?"

I could just say it now, to get it out of the way.

But I guess it will have more oomph, when he makes another impressive play.

Though, Ertz is back from injury now, so with 2 TE's in front of him, he may not get much playing time.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Alfred Morris is still so good. His running style is just so good. He keeps his legs moving, has a low pad level and doesn't ever quit. 

I wish he would have stuck around here, even as a backup. 

He hasn't had a TD in 2 years? Was he injured or something?

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

He hasn't had a TD in 2 years? Was he injured or something?

He fell through the cracks. Looking at his style, it's easy to imagine he'd get to beat up. AP and Gore are the kings of agelessness, but Alfred Morris still isn't someone to scoff at.

Morris and McCoy sticking it to the Seahawks just feels right. Wish it was for anyone but the Giants.

Archived