Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

21 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

That hurts.  Have to beat stillers just to keep pace.    All that talk about how bad the NFCE is yet the Giants with a back up QB beat the NFCW best team. 

I don't think Seattle is the best team in the NFC West especially after today.  Horrible performance against a team with a backup QB.  The losses to the Vagaints and the Lions loom hurt even more now with Pittsburgh looming and then Seattle later on who won't lay an egg against this team.

Edited by SAli457180
4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The giants will almost surely beat Dallas. That’s 6 wins. We’d need THREE wins to finish ahead of them for 1st place. Where are those 3 wins coming from?

-Steelers: nope. I’d love it, but nope 

-49ers: ehh.....maybe?

-Seahawks: no chance they look as crappy against us as they did today 

-Panthers: Rivera’s old team...maybe he gets revenge on them?

-Eagles: probably sweep them. 

With this win my the Giants they are in the driver’s seat to win the division.   Our chances just took a huge hit.  

Just now, Idaho fan said:

With this win my the Giants they are in the driver’s seat to win the division.   Our chances just took a huge hit.  

Yeah. Giants finish at least 6-10, we’d need to finish 7-9 to win the division. Like i said earlier, i dont see where those 3 wins come from. (Well, two wins....one probably comes in week 17 against the eagles)

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah. Giants finish at least 6-10, we’d need to finish 7-9 to win the division. Like i said earlier, i dont see where those 3 wins come from. (Well, two wins....one probably comes in week 17 against the eagles)

Yeah it’s over.  Time to build a time machine and stop this team from winning any games at all because otherwise we’re going to have a bad pick and a bad season.  Can’t have that.

• Sad 2
8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The giants will almost surely beat Dallas. That’s 6 wins. We’d need THREE wins to finish ahead of them for 1st place. Where are those 3 wins coming from?

-Steelers: nope. I’d love it, but nope 

-49ers: ehh.....maybe?

-Seahawks: no chance they look as crappy against us as they did today 

-Panthers: Rivera’s old team...maybe he gets revenge on them?

-Eagles: probably sweep them. 

-Steelers: WIN

-49ers: WIN

-Seahawks: WIN

-Panthers: WIN

-Eagles: WIN

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

-Steelers: WIN

-49ers: WIN

-Seahawks: WIN

-Panthers: WIN

-Eagles: WIN

Love the optimism.  Here's hoping for that, but realistically it's tough to see that happening

Edited by SAli457180
3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If we pull that off, i will shave off ALL my hair. It’s right here in writing. You can pin this comment somewhere if need be. 

Same here.   I’ll shave my head and face.  (Have a beard).  It ain’t happening.  I’ll go bowling ball.   Unfortunately we are done.  Stupid sea chickens couldn’t do their job. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Same here.   I’ll shave my head and face.  (Have a beard).  It ain’t happening.  I’ll go bowling ball.   Unfortunately we are done.  Stupid sea chickens couldn’t do their job. 

Done in by the  Seahawks yet again. 😔

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
25 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

If we pull that off, i will shave off ALL my hair. It’s right here in writing. You can pin this comment somewhere if need be. 

24 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Love the optimism.  Here's hoping for that, but realistically it's tough to see that happening

Pro tip for the youngsters and the young at heart.

Predicting failure or disaster is easy and it’s a sure thing.  Disaster will absolutely occur, eventually.  Takes no courage and provides no value.  Miss me with the “I told you we sucked”  business.

Predicting success proves a far greater obstacle.  You will fail and you will be ridiculed, but the reward is so sweet.  So, fluff up a little bit.  Steelers are walking into a buzzsaw tomorrow.  Embrace it.

As you grow older, you’ll never grow nostalgic for your pessimism.  And you’ll never regret your optimism.

Hail.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2