Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Aren't the Texans really good this year, meaning this is quite impressive for the Browns ?

Titans.  And yes they were great in the playoffs last year and 8-3 this season.  So yes the Browns are smashing what we all thought was a very good team.  

1 minute ago, Destino said:

He had 13 passing attempts total before this season.  He’s 30 years old and had 13 passing attempts.  How does that happen?

Just based on necessity. Wherever they do or don't need him, and whatever is working.

If he was a FT qb, I'd be concerned. But if everything else he does, is getting the job done, and he's a PT qb, maybe there hasn't been a need for it.

What I think is impressive, is having just 13 passing attempts before this season, and STILL beating out Winston for the #2 spot.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Titans.  And yes they were great in the playoffs last year and 8-3 this season.  So yes the Browns are smashing what we all though was a very good team.  

I’ve seen comments on twitter/Facebook today saying “calm down they’re doing this against the titans defense”

is the titans defense bad? Or has it been bad at any point this season? 

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yea, I did mean to say Titans. So I still stand by the belief they are a good team.

Well sure, i think everyone does. I just couldn’t let that mistake go by :D 

8-4 is definitely not anything for the titans fans to be sad about, if they do end up losing today. 

How on earth do you call that a fumble by Matt Ryan ?

It not only looks like an INC pass, but it's clear-cut and without question to me.

You just don't fumble the ball forward, about 7 yards ahead, and 7 yards high, unless the defender bats the ball forward. And the defender didn't appear touch the ball at all. The only way that ball goes the path that one did, is if it was thrown.

Archived