Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I know it's sacriledge or whatever but I don't care. Go Dallas. I'm all in on the tank. A Cowboy win here could secure us a top 3 pick and potentially Justin Fields.

There's a lot of incompetent football to go before we start making draft strategies.

Why in the hell did Pittsburgh not kick that field goal? Truly bizarre. They deserve to lose for that stupidity. 

EDIT: NM, I guess. I heard Romo saying that their kicks have been almost blocked all day and one of them was. Still think it's stupid in that situation. 

6 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Why in the hell did Pittsburgh not kick that field goal? Truly bizarre. They deserve to lose for that stupidity. 

EDIT: NM, I guess. I heard Romo saying that their kicks have been almost blocked all day and one of them was. Still think it's stupid in that situation. 

Also it allowed them to take more time off the clock as well. They were hoping to get a 1st down if possible too. If they had kicked then their would have been more time on the clock. Sure it was a gamble but looks like it paid off.

Archived