Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

I keep waiting for the law of averages to show up and revert Tannehill to his mediocre Miami form, but it certainly hasn’t happened tonight.  He’s been accurate at every distance.  

I don’t know who Tennessee got to work with him but they’ve worked a miracle.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

I keep waiting for the law of averages to show up and revert Tannehill to his mediocre Miami form, but it certainly hasn’t happened tonight.  He’s been accurate at every distance.  

I don’t know who Tennessee got to work with him but they’ve worked a miracle.

Not bad for a wide receiver 

PS, I totally forgot there was a game tonight. Too busy watching the Mandalorian 

Saints win, but they got some injuries that could be problems later, including Brees.  Winston and Hill didn't lose the game, but from what I gather had somewhat mixed results.  On the other hand the Saints started out down 10 and were up 7 by halftime and didn't give up their lead after that.  

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

When do we play the Steelers? Thats gonna be another nasty one. We as always seem to get pounded into the pavement when we play them.

If we can manage to move it past the 50 yard line against that D we should consider it a miracle on par with the parting of the Red Sea.

3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If we can manage to move it past the 50 yard line against that D we should consider it a miracle on par with the parting of the Red Sea.

Right.  Just don't have the horses to play those kind of teams yet. Just hope nobody gets injured 

I still remember the game in 2008 where they nearly killed Jason Campbell 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

When do we play the Steelers? Thats gonna be another nasty one. We always seem to get pounded into the pavement when we play them.

The Sunday after thanksgiving weekend. So in 3 games. We face the bengals, then cowboys 4 days later, then a 10 day break before facing the Steelers 

Archived