Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

7 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Ron is going to quit, probably during the bye week. Whatever he's being paid can't be worth this mess.

Naaaah he isn’t going to quit.  He’s angry and on the field stuff aside… I can’t say I blame him.  He doesn’t deserve this.  People who don’t deserve it get caught up in the owner’s drama here.  Riviera is dealing with the sum of all the things that have happened long before he arrived.  They won the game but I’m sure that’s not what anybody wanted to talk to him about. 

20 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Ron is going to quit, probably during the bye week. Whatever he's being paid can't be worth this mess.

This is amazing 

it’s so much worse than I thought

everything is imploding it’s glorious 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Commander PK said:

Somebody on Facebook said he looks like Saddam when he was pulled out the hole 🤣

E19D87DD-7F09-456F-9271-20EB88333983.jpeg

Dude. That's so insulting....to the memory of Saddam Hussein.

29 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

Looks like an 80 year old man

Oh, and he's got a 'toe. (no homo)

Technically, I think that would be a moose knuckle. (no homo...not that there's anything wrong with that) He's the Howard Hughes of the NFL now. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

Yep, said it a while ago. Ron can’t stand the atmosphere around here, it has nothing to do with the team anymore. No one cares about anything other than Dan, and it’s a boulder running down a mountain at this point. Ron attempted to steer the ship in the right direction, but until they actually win and look good doing it no one is going to do anything other than they do now. That ESPN article doesn’t post if they are 4-1 heading into that game. And please don’t tell me otherwise.

• Like 2

Just now, CommanderCarson said:

Yep, said it a while ago. Ron can’t stand the atmosphere around here, it has nothing to do with the team anymore. No one cares about anything other than Dan, and it’s a boulder running down a mountain at this point. Ron attempted to steer the ship in the right direction, but until they actually win and look good doing it no one is going to do anything other than they do now. That ESPN article doesn’t post if they are 4-1 heading into that game. And please don’t tell me otherwise.

Yes, it would have. It was the national game that encouraged the timing, not the record. 

They are not going to win much or look good doing it, so Rivera may as well get used to it now. Whatever’s left of this fanbase and its castoffs knows that nothing matters until Snyder is gone. And there’s blood in the water. So why the **** would anyone care about Rivera’s pitiful attempts to have his team play a different sport than the majority of the rest of the league. 

• Like 2

I can understand Rivera's frustration.  I may not be sold as him being the coach beyond this season, but it has to be super exhausting that Snyder's presence looms so vast over this team at all times that he is always being asked about something Snyder related.  I am sure it gets old fast.  

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I can understand Rivera's frustration.  I may not be sold as him being the coach beyond this season, but it has to be super exhausting that Snyder's presence looms so vast over this team at all times that he is always being asked about something Snyder related.  I am sure it gets old fast.  

He honestly doesn’t get asked about it too much. I think the press needs to do it more often 

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, Zim489 said:

He honestly doesn’t get asked about it too much. I think the press needs to do it more often 

You think Rivera should be asked more questions about Snyder's misgivings (or reports of his misgivings?) Why?  What could Rivera possibly add to the discussion when a lot of this stuff happened before Rivera was even here?

I am all for the media grilling the front office about front office issues, but why Rivera?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Everyone relax. This guy has complete control of the situation. He has proven his leadership ability over and over again. Just chest bump yourself and calm down. Matthew will handle it. ****ING CLOWNSHOW.

Daniel Snyder ruins the 'Wolf of Wall Street' chest pound in front of  Matthew McConaughey (GIF)

4 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

You think Rivera should be asked more questions about Snyder's misgivings (or reports of his misgivings?) Why?  What could Rivera possibly add to the discussion when a lot of this stuff happened before Rivera was even here?

I am all for the media grilling the front office about front office issues, but why Rivera?

Rivera took Dan's money to handle this cluster ****. Lets not act like he is untouchable. 

3 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Everyone relax. This guy has complete control of the situation. He has proven his leadership ability over and over again. Just chest bump yourself and calm down. Matthew will handle it. ****ING CLOWNSHOW.

Daniel Snyder ruins the 'Wolf of Wall Street' chest pound in front of  Matthew McConaughey (GIF)

Rivera took Dan's money to handle this cluster ****. Lets not act like he is untouchable. 

Who said he was untouchable?  Grill Rivera on every single football related blunder he has been a part of so far, there are PLENTY to bring up, but what does Rivera have to do with Snyder as an owner?

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, Conn said:

Yes, it would have. It was the national game that encouraged the timing, not the record. 

They are not going to win much or look good doing it, so Rivera may as well get used to it now. Whatever’s left of this fanbase and its castoffs knows that nothing matters until Snyder is gone. And there’s blood in the water. So why the **** would anyone care about Rivera’s pitiful attempts to have his team play a different sport than the majority of the rest of the league. 

That article was trash. It’s a bunch of stuff about how vindictive of a guy Dan is, and how much of a weasel he is, everyone already effin knows that. We’ve known that for years. The reaction and the press it gets just makes everything more in the players face, more in Ron’s face, and they are sick of it. They are sick of home games being away games. They are tired of working their asses off and playing for a ****ty franchise with no positivity or anything surrounding it other than a dark dark dark cloud. That cloud is Dan Snyder and I’m not saying any of this to defend Dan Snyder or suggest fans should show up to games or anything you’re going to suggest I’m inferring here like I’m sure you will. That clip from Ron is clear as day to me, he’s tired of the distractions, the articles, all the **** that’s outside of his control. He’s tired of the players having to face it. It’s a ****ty place we’ve gotten and I understand why it’s gotten this way, I’m just as frustrated as anyone and beginning to give up hope altogether this team does anything in my lifetime. 

This is me sticking up for Rivera who should have kept his cool. Shouldn’t have fed the fire which is all it will do. That being said, I think he’s done a horrendous job. It’s an awful football team that is so disjointed. I don’t see a team, I see a bunch of good players running around by themselves, and that is NOT on Dan Snyder. That’s on Ron and his staff. You can look at it however you like, I saw it with gruden here, i saw it with shanny coaching here, these coaches need to have some accountability on the simple aspects of coaching and the things within their control. Cohesion, playing as a unit, buying into a game plan, putting them into positions to succeed, discipline. It’s all missing. And it’s not cause Dan Snyder looks like a crook up in the suite. Get a Brian Daboll or Sean McVay, a motivator. Ron is just a team president at this point who hates his job. We keep hiring lassiez faire coaches that don’t hold anyone accountable. Tired of all of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Why should the coach be asked more often about things that happened way before he got here? Hmm? 

“Sorry Ron. You’re who we have access to. I would love to ask your superiors these questions”

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1