Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Haven't checked into this thread (and the board in general) in a while, but thought I'd peek in with the recent press.  How the hell this ****roach continues to survive all the awful things he's done is unbelievable. 

Eff this guy. What a despicable low life. 

Edited by LetThePointsSoar
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I saw this report then had to backtrack through this thread.

Just like when I found out Trent Williams stuff.  

Does ES realize reddit has thriving communities that don't constrain conversations to gigantic omni-threads? It's not 2013 anymore its ok to have a little clutter. For some thread titles are how they find out the news.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Al Michaels just openly advocated for Snyder to sell the team on air. The winds of change are blowing 

8 minutes ago, Ghost of said:

I saw this report then had to backtrack through this thread.

Just like when I found out Trent Williams stuff.  

Does ES realize reddit has thriving communities that don't constrain conversations to gigantic omni-threads? It's not 2013 anymore its ok to have a little clutter. For some thread titles are how they find out the news.  

Sounds like a good setup for Reddit (which I do use for other interests). But I think a lot of us like having a thread we can just refresh and follow on our phones or whatever throughout the day so as not to miss a post about whatever topic. Today’s topic was always going to be in this thread and everyone who posts here knows that imo, don’t see the problem. 

I mean, like 27 people actively post here. The megathread style works fine for that kind of community 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, ananoman said:

It is so hard to root for this team when the owner is such a horrible horrible person

I can’t do it. I no longer root for an NFL team. My rooting interest is in seeing Snyder suffer as much as humanly possible.   I’m disgusted that the Bears gave that one away

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Can anyone translate that idiotic tweet from the team account that TK just posted?

? it’s a bear looking at an L in the sky, pretty easy to translate. The audio is just from the original clip, they should have muted it. I guess whatever intern they have running the account thought it would make more sense that the L would come from Luna, but it wasn’t necessary. 2/10 effort after that game but they probably had that prepped and ready and waiting in the drafts folder for a potential win a couple days ago. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

2/10 effort after that game but they probably had that prepped and ready and waiting in the drafts folder for a potential win a couple days ago. 

Yeah true about the lead time. Still comes off as pretty chesty after that crapfest. I don't mean to diminish the job our defense might have done, but is Fields the worst starter in the league?

• Like 1