Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Hey, maybe Rivera knows something?  People have been complaining we have done little in free agency. Maybe Ron knows, there's a scandal that's about to severely hurt this team?

If this is true; this team will be severely penalized and we probably aren't winning anything for the rest of the decade.  We may have to let Wentz go in 23, not because if his play but because we can't afford him. Say goodbye to Terry, can't afford him. Goodbye to the defensive players when their contracts are up; we can't afford him.

We are going in some deep pain but I will take it; if Dan is gone.

One thing to consider: even if the NFL suspected Snyder was doing something like this, they might figure that his scorched-Earth litigation against them if they tried to remove him might cost more than the amount of revenue lost. They'd effectively treat it as a write-off in that instance.

1 minute ago, profusion said:

One thing to consider: even if the NFL suspected Snyder was doing something like this, they might figure that his scorched-Earth litigation against them if they tried to remove him might cost more than the amount of revenue lost. They'd effectively treat it as a write-off in that instance.

If it was only this that might be the case, but this fool is constantly having issues and putting the league in a terrible light. There has to be a breaking point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Zim489 said:

Heh heh heh me thinks Bruce Allen be guiding them investigators me do heh heh heh... Telling all them congressmens where the bodies is burried me do heh heh heh...

One thing the league'll never forgive is one of they own cheating em out of a penny 'a blood money...heh heh heh...

IRS'll be interested too...heh heh heh...

Every day the revelations only get bigger and bigger and worser and worser for lil Danny me thinks...heh heh heh

"Oh Danny boy the pipes the pipes are calling..."

Heh...heh...heh...

I would think (OK, largely hope) that the team itself wouldn't be penalized by the league. The league needs all 32 teams to be competitive. Snyder (and any GM or exec involved) should be the leagues punitive focus. If Snyder get's un-invited from the club, I would hope that the league leaves current management or Wright in Charge until a suitable buyer is found.

Ain't nothing gonna happen to Snyder..All these talking heads keep saying he is done with every scandal that has been leaked and what has happened to Snyder? That's right not a damn thing..I guess they figure if they throw enough **** against the wall they will get it right eventually..We aren't that damn lucky for Snyder to have to sell the team.

Can you imagine the love and adoration the new owner is going to get? That has to be priced into the sale price. That alone must be worth a few hundred million to some potential owner.  There will be an immediate season ticket boost without doing a thing. You get a historic franchise in one of the best markets on the planet and as long as you breathe you are far superior to the previous owner. It has to be one of the most attractive franchises ever to be available. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Can you imagine the love and adoration the new owner is going to get? That has to be priced into the sale price. That alone must be worth a few hundred million to some potential owner.  There will be an immediate season ticket boost without doing a thing. You get a historic franchise in one of the best markets on the planet and as long as you breathe you are far superior to the previous owner. It has to be one of the most attractive franchises ever to be available. 

Absolutely this. It’s also in an insane market. The market has only turned to trash because of Snyder. The hype injection of a new owner would save it. This is a totally different animal than Denver being for sale, if it were to happen. 

Also, there won’t be football-related penalties from this **** lol 2000 just likes engagement on his posts. The NFL doesn’t assess draft pick/cap space penalties for things that don’t effect competitiveness. That will not happen. Doubly so if Snyder is selling—they want an attractive franchise for sale not one hollowed out by football-related penalties. 

3 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Wonder how many years this has been going on?

Could one of the penalties by loss of first round pick for each year this occurred?

**** u Dan; the nfl is going to hit us hard for your crimes.

Stop. That’s not how they handle business. Draft picks and cap space are safe, this is a silly road to go down for outrage. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Wonder how many years this has been going on?

Could one of the penalties by loss of first round pick for each year this occurred?

**** u Dan; the nfl is going to hit us hard for your crimes.

If I was the league's attorneys and this story is true, short of removing Snyder I'd be looking to recoup the shortfall out of his share of the TV and merch revenue. Losing draft picks doesn't mean a thing to him personally, plus draft picks have typically been taken for actions that affected the on-field product in some way.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is like Joe Pesci at the end of Goodfellas. 

Goodell and the gang are gonna give thieving Danny the ice cold treatment  just like in the aftermath of the Lufthansa robbery...

image.png.3b979dc9ae380f1994ea40a7cb5f9402.png

"Oh Danny boy the ice the ice is calling..."

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

NFL rules prohibit jersey changes every 5 years. However, there is an exception for an ownership change. Why would a new owner keep Commanders as it is basically the hand picked name Snyder demanded? 

This reset can fix so many wrongs. Please let it happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, FLSkinz83 said:

If true; he's done....if true.....I'd love to know who's leaking this...Bruce?   Someone in the NFL?   Someone in Congress?

How would an owner be able to do this?    Isn't the NFL on top of all this kinda stuff?

I’m not 100% sure but attendance doesn’t always equal tickets sold. So let’s say 50,000 attend the game but 55,000 tickets sold maybe the team only reports say 52,500 tickets sold. I’m not sure just kinda taking a guess here. 

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

NFL rules prohibit jersey changes every 5 years. However, there is an exception for an ownership change. Why would a new owner keep Commanders as it is basically the hand picked name Snyder demanded? 

This reset can fix so many wrongs. Please let it happen.

Can a new owner go back to the Redskins?

11 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I’m not 100% sure but attendance doesn’t always equal tickets sold. So let’s say 50,000 attend the game but 55,000 tickets sold maybe the team only reports say 52,500 tickets sold. I’m not sure just kinda taking a guess here. 

Isn't the announced attendance the tickets sold and not how many actually showed up?

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I was just thinking of who could be talking.

Bruce is an obvious choice.

But what about Brian LaFemina?  Fired, potential axe to grind, knowledgeable of their business practices.

It's bruce, dude was at the top of the org for a decade and knows all of the dirty secrets. His brother has connections in congress who they can filter the information to.

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

It's bruce, dude was at the top of the org for a decade and knows all of the dirty secrets. His brother has connections in congress who they can filter the information to.

How bout Jason Wright?  Maybe he's a double agent.