Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, Califan007 said:

I was thinking more about the owner-videotaped-in-sex-trafficking-massage-parlor and TE-who-murders-people, but cheating works, too lol...

Oh yeah, that too. Several reports have said that the league is sick of dealing with Snyder...praying this is the straw.

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Weird how this is so cryptic.  Everyone knows but no one wants to break the story?

I think by now, the national reporters are trying to get at hinting at it too to not get left out of the local fun. There's only so much advertisement I can take before I tune them out all together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

I think by now, the national reporters are trying to get at hinting at it too to not get left out of the local fun. There's only so much advertisement I can take before I tune them out all together.

Well, sounds like we won’t have to wait too much longer for the story to be out. WP story to come out Thursday apparently 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I got little doubt a new story is coming and there is something to it versus some rehash-repeat thing.  I was listening to Standig on the radio dance around it some.  I got little doubt the story is juicy.  But I've become more intrigued now by who actually breaks the story. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

16 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I bet a strong majority on this board would take "Washington Primes" if it meant goodbye to Snyder lol. Setting aside that the team would never be named that anyways

Makes you wonder why Bezos wants to own a team though...any team. If its because hes bored...we may be looking at the dan years as the good old days as far as owner meddling.

Edited by Gibbit

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I got little doubt a new story is coming and there is something to it versus some rehash-repeat thing.  I was listening to Standig on the radio dance around it some.  I got little doubt the story is juicy.  But I've become more intrigued now by who actually breaks the story. 

Probably someone like Svrluga, Maske, or Clarke. Please not Sally Stinkins.

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

Probably someone like Svrluga, Maske, or Clarke. Please not Sally Stinkins.

if it's the WP then I'd guess its a longish investigative story.   Because i can't recall so much noise from other beat guys hinting they know what's going on but its not their story to report.  So I'd guess if its pure gossip, then one of them would have leaked it.  But if its part of a longish investigative story then i gather they'd stay out of the way of the WP reporters. 

The Cheerleader stuff i guess would make sense unless there is some other plot we don't know anything about. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Jenkins from what I recall is mostly editorial as opposed to investigative. So I'd doubt it's her. 

I think you're right. My personal favorite is Barry Svrluga. Or Jerry Brewer.

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I think you're right. My personal favorite is Barry Svrluga.

He's good.  Liz Clark is pretty good, too.  Actually so is Maske.  

I agree with Steinberg that the vibe around this is weird. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He's good.  Liz Clark is pretty good, too.  Actually so is Maske.  

I agree with Steinberg that the vibe around this is weird. 

The cryptic tweets around it are just odd. I can't remember this much mystery surrounding a story. I think it involves the motivations behind the minority owners selling too...