Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Asian death hornets have arrived in America

spjunkies

I live in Damascus Skull Island. Theres **** flying around out here that will carry you off and you will never come back.

Weve had hornet issues since weve been here (house is right up against the woods). Theyve even gotten inside.

Thankfully I've got enough swatters, insecticide,  traps, etc to lay waste to this entire neighborhood. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister

The best time to wear a stripped sweater, is when you want to put fear in the hearts of you enemies and spread their entrails through the battlefield in a display of dominance. 

Spongebob taught me that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, I guess things arent so bad :ols:

And the major triggers of that terrible no good year, major volcanic eruptions that blockout the sun, are in no way preventable today.  Let’s just hope Yellowstone stays quiet until we’re all peacefully resting in our forever boxes.  

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

And the major triggers of that terrible no good year, major volcanic eruptions that blockout the sun, are in no way preventable today.  Let’s just hope Yellowstone stays quiet until we’re all peacefully resting in our forever boxes.  

And another plague for good measure. Earth went straight up Tommy DeVito overkill.

Only good thing about a Yellowstone pop is it'll immediately take the Heartland with it, meaning fewer MAGA hats.

Edited by Mr. Sinister