Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Ridder has been "meh" in the 2nd half after a good first half.   He might have an opportunity to redeem himself with the game going down to the wire. 

He was "meh" anyways :ols:

Kind of kidding with you. 

Though he may have passed Trask on my big board after that Oklahoma game. Yikes. 

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

This is why PFF grades don't and won't tell the whole story. 

Will Fuller has ZERO business about TY Hilton.

He is either injured or suspended.... basically every year. 

He's played in 52/80 games. He's averaging ~10/season.

Agree.  The PFF guys at least in the interviews I've watched/heard would agree with you.  They aren't claiming their rankings represent in pure form which player is the best get or who had the best career and there is context to add.  I am not a Fuller guy personally.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

He was "meh" anyways :ols:

Kind of kidding with you. 

Though he may have passed Trask on my big board after that Oklahoma game. Yikes. 

The thing I am most sold on him is his mobility because when he gets it going IMO he's better on that front than the other 2nd tier guys.   He's not a polished passer at all but when he's a threat with his legs he's much tougher to stop.    lol, I've seen some throws today to the boundary.   His best games are typically when he runs for 70 yards plus.  If he doesn't threaten defenses with his legs, then he's not that hard to stop.    Today, he hasn't run much.  Weird.  

On another front I think we can bank on picking 19 or later? 😀

Archived