Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Lolz, why are all you Gen Xrs like this??

Lol its because everyone seriously forgets about us ALWAYS, so now we just prefer it.

Read almost any article, its about boomers, millennials, gen z and now gen alpha....we are always forgotten, and quite honestly we prefer it that way now lol.

I actually read an article last year about the different generations, and gen x was left out. The funniest part about that is the article was written by a Gen X and she put in at the end that even she forgets about her own generation.

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

We should have come together like lawn darts and aerosols, but nooo.

Jarts were AWESOME. A curse on whomever led the charge to ban them....

Probably the damn boomers again...

Edited by Xameil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

Lol its because everyone seriously forgets about us ALWAYS, so now we just prefer it.

Read almost any article, its about boomers, millennials, gen z and now gen alpha....we are always forgotten, and quite honestly we prefer it that way now lol.

I actually read an article last year about the different generations, and gen x was left out. The funniest part about that is the article was written by a Gen X and she put in at the end that even she forgets about her own generation.

Jarts were AWESOME. A curse on whomever led the charge to ban them....

Probably the damn boomers again...

Our parents forgot about us after soccer practice and stuff. Friday nights they'd leave money to order pizza and tell you not to open the door for anyone else. Gen X has been forgotten since we were kids, even though we gave the best music. 

s10124_GenX_PUTT-BLK__31204.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, FrFan said:

Why pizza Is Round, the box Is Square and its cut In Triangles ?

If anyone can tell me, I will finally be able to understand women. ;)

Not all pizza is round...

Rectangle pizza is cut into squares.

Round pizza is cut into triangles so every slice gets a crust to hold as a handle.

Square boxes are easier to stack and store more efficiently.

The pizza conundrum is easy....as for understanding women? Thats like a blind man reading particle physics in sandscript.

Edited by Xameil
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FrFan said:

Why pizza Is Round, the box Is Square and its cut In Triangles ?

If anyone can tell me, I will finally be able to understand women. ;)

In addition to what Xameil said, "round" is the easiest shape to make out of dough, and square boxes are much easier to make cheaply and quickly out of cardboard than round ones. 

Pizza slices aren't triangles, they're wedges, and they're pretty obviously the simplest way to share a circle evenly. 

Now that you understand women, please enlighten the rest of us. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, dfitzo53 said:

In addition to what Xameil said, "round" is the easiest shape to make out of dough, and square boxes are much easier to make cheaply and quickly out of cardboard than round ones. 

Pizza slices aren't triangles, they're wedges, and they're pretty obviously the simplest way to share a circle evenly. 

Now that you understand women, please enlighten the rest of us. 

Women are easy. Give them pockets and cheese and listen to them occasionally and make them laugh.

Now if you could tell me who picks up the seeing eye dogs ****, I'd be impressed.

Any way

FB_IMG_1707575892440.jpg.2d1e3d4af6e89e3c822b6065385ea11d.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1