Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

34 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I gotta meets whomever named all these st brown players. Equanimeous, Amon Ra, and Osiris. 😆

Their dad certainly seems like a character.  He's a former Mr. Universe (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown_(bodybuilder)), and you'll note his last name is not "St. Brown", but just "Brown".  He just thought "St. Brown" sounded better so he gave his kids that last name.  And I don't know about Amon Ra and Osiris, but Equanimeous's full name is quite a mouthful: Equanimeous Imhotep Tristen J. St. Brown (the 'J' does not stand for anything; it's also there just for some flair).  Their mom also is an athlete who came over from Germany.  I guess the two of them decided to get together and raise a family of super-beings together, and thought they could use some suitable names.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

7 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Where is the now entering Uranus sign?

That is in Saint Robert, MO. Just outside of Fort Leonard Wood. That location used to be a strip club called Big Louie's. Uranus also has a puttputt golf course called Putt Pirates.

• Confused 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

image.png.9d5eecae93e40d977c4bf277eb7fe0c8.png

Its such a strange phenomenon of new parents isn’t it?

When parents give me that type of reply (ie months), I’ll ask them if they can break that down for me into days/hours.

Then I wait to see them either attempting to calculate it or recognize the absurdity of the request and why it was made.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

Its such a strange phenomenon of new parents isn’t it?

When parents give me that type of reply (ie months), I’ll ask them if they can break that down for me into days/hours.

Then I wait to see them either attempting to calculate it or recognizing the absurdity of the request and why it was made.

image.png.7e63b758cb3fc40b32bf913aea86bd60.png

• Haha 3