Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Tbf, Beal is also probably a Fred Durst fan too.

😆

Bizkit is objectivity terrible...but they know it and lean into it.  And that makes it fun.  Plus the guitar work is solid.

They have a lot in common with Weezer in that way.  Surrender to the suck.  After all, people with no musical taste buy concert tickets too.

Edited by TryTheBeal!

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

They have a lot in common with Weezer in that way.  Surrender to the suck.  After all, people with no musical taste buy concert tickets too.

Someone's just mad they couldn't get tickets to the Hella Mega Tour. 😁

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 2

Limp Bizkits drummer is definitely good.  

Their guitar player is solid, according to Beal.

Either their bass player is incredibly horrible, or Durst singlehandedly makes them "objectively terrible."  Yeah he's thee 90's douche frontmant...but not as bad of a frontman as his persona portrays.  Reminds me of Rush haters..."the singer's voice is so high!"

You're high, on spray paint.  Can't believe I'm defending Limp Bizkit, I'm not even a fan.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

You're high, on spray paint.  Can't believe I'm defending Limp Bizkit, I'm not even a fan.

Easy, my brother.  It's all about the he says she says bull****.  

• Haha 3

A coworker asked if I’d be interested in joining the Freemasons/masons today. Anybody know anything about it? He’s supposed to bring me reading material. Is it a cult? 

I asked if we were going to go treasure hunting and the offer to join wasn’t rescinded so maybe there is something to it....

I can’t join anywhere though because he said it requires a belief in a higher power. But it was described sort of like a brotherhood adult frat that meets a couple times a month and helps out other members when needed and donates money to hospitals and ****. Which is exactly what I would expect a cult to say. I’m just interested in the secrets he said they had 

• Like 2