Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

16 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

GOAT post if you were trying to rhyme with "there's a bad moon on the rise."

Not to steal his thunder, but it's a commonly misheard song lyric. There are people who have thought that's actually what they're saying.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

GOAT post if you were trying to rhyme with "there's a bad moon on the rise."

I'm hip.  But the "misunderstood" lyric fit so well LOL.  

CCR :wub:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I still gotta go with Modern Warfare 2.  Not that I've played them all, but that's the only one I want to play.  

That's my least-favorite COD.

So much hype...most hyped game ever?  Maybe Halo 2?  MW2 was annointed the second-coming of Jesus before it was released.

To each their own.  I actually genuinely disliked Modern Warfare 2.

• Like 1

Danger Close single-handedly ruined MW2.  So much claymore camping with noob tubes, it was unplayable.  I do miss the MW2 lobbies though, the trash talk was legendary.  Never been clear the N-word so much in my life :rofl89:

As a balls to the wall objective player that has always valued winning over K/D ratio, I'm a Blops 2 guy.  First CoD ever to switch to "score streaks," where capturing flags and defending objectives actually went towards the fun stuff.  It was a total game changer for me and my tryhard crew.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chew said:

Danger Close single-handedly ruined MW2.  So much claymore camping with noob tubes, it was unplayable.  I do miss the MW2 lobbies though, the trash talk was legendary.  Never been clear the N-word so much in my life :rofl89:

As a balls to the wall objective player that has always valued winning over K/D ratio, I'm a Blops 2 guy.  First CoD ever to switch to "score streaks," where capturing flags and defending objectives actually went towards the fun stuff.  It was a total game changer for me and my tryhard crew.  

MW2 was also insanely broken at the beginning.  The most broken any new COD multiplayer has ever been.  People figured out a way to call in endless Emergency Airdrops.  Meaning 4 care packages at a time, all the time.  Meaning all the streaks were being spammed at all times.

This happened for weeks.

Most overpowered killstreak ever was the Harrier.

The game had really bad maps.  Terminal and Scrapyard are the best maps, and wouldn't be in the top 10 maps if they were in COD4.

I agree that BO2 had the best score system.  It's super close between BO1 and BO2.  BO1 nostalgia is just hitting me today.  Those assault rifles were straight up godly.  The maps....freakish.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Delete your acct.

Is there something I don't know about them or do people just really hate their music?  Like did they get caught touching little kids or something?  Their music sounds like dozens of other bands that don't get the hate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is there something I don't know about them or do people just really hate their music?  Like did they get caught touching little kids or something?  Their music sounds like dozens of other bands that don't get the hate.

The argument is basically "they are bland and all their music sounds the same".

...since this accounts for about 99% of all "musical artists" out there in this day and age, I'm afraid I'm with you...I don't understand why they get any more hate.

Maybe its just because they are more successful.

20 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Dozen(s)?  Hold up...

Name 1 dozen bands that sound like them.

I might be able to play their entire catalog playing opposite-handed, with one arm tied behind my back.  Literally.

30 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I really don't get all the hate towards Nickelback.  Like I'm not trying to claim they are rock gods or anything but they aren't bad.  Especially when I want some music to get me amped up.

Nickelback is a highly competent, highly professional hard rock band.  And, they have a great rep in The Biz as super nice, super generous guys.  They’re basically the Foo Fighters 2.0...and that’s fine.

The haters are a powerful indicator.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Nickelback is a highly competent, highly professional hard rock band.  And, they have a great rep in The Biz as super nice, super generous guys.  They’re basically the Foo Fighters 2.0...and that’s fine.

The haters are a powerful indicator.

tenor-1.gif.386168673234c508d418a654822da082.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Dozen(s)?  Hold up...

Name 1 dozen bands that sound like them.

I might be able to play their entire catalog playing opposite-handed, with one arm tied behind my back.  Literally.

Well Beal already got the Foo Fighters.  Theory of a Deadman, Buckbherry, Godsmack, Saving Abel, Three Days Grace, Shinedown all off the top of my head.