Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

9 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Brain fog so bad today I tried to say “Woo Hoo!” earlier and it came out as “Woo-welll Hoo-well!”

I've got that too...gotta have lunch with my boss in a little while, it's gonna feel like an out-of-body experience. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Where my hippies at?!?

I'll prolly hit up the show at the ol Nissan Pavillion on my way back from seeing Phish at AC Beach. Charlotte in October as well. 

Hotels in AC in August be pricey tho. $350 a night at the Showboat. No thx. 👎

Food poisoning...somebody save me. As much as I like Mexican food it can be so nasty and unhealthy. Disgusting. Sort of dying....not really but fever, aches, chills so bad. Regurgitated earlier. My poor dog has no idea what is happening.

• Sad 2

32 minutes ago, clietas said:

I'll prolly hit up the show at the ol Nissan Pavillion on my way back from seeing Phish at AC Beach. Charlotte in October as well. 

Hotels in AC in August be pricey tho. $350 a night at the Showboat. No thx. 👎

Let’s try to catch up and have a beer at Jiffy Lube!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Food poisoning...somebody save me. As much as I like Mexican food it can be so nasty and unhealthy. Disgusting. Sort of dying....not really but fever, aches, chills so bad. Regurgitated earlier. My poor dog has no idea what is happening.

Sure you didn't accidentally get a second shot of Moderna?

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

There's nothing more exciting than waiting for a new washer/dryer...so I can spend the entire weekend doing all the laundry that's piled up since my dryer broke.  :rolleyes:

Washer broke at the hosp.  I rarely use my prestige to lay down the law, but they know not to send me to the ****ing laundromat.  Ain't happenin.

1 hour ago, PokerPacker said:

Sure you didn't accidentally get a second shot of Moderna?

Ha pretty sure.  I actually am scheduled to get my second shot of Pfizer on Tuesday, hopefully this doesn't affect it.  I actually wondered for a second if I had Covid, but the regurgitating part sort of made me think it was food poisoning.  I haven't seen that as a symptom of Covid.

3 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Washer broke at the hosp.  I rarely use my prestige to lay down the law, but they know not to send me to the ****ing laundromat.  Ain't happenin.

Yeah, I had to do that a couple of times at the doggy daycare.  Truly sucked. 

• Like 1