Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

So I spent 8 days almost completely bedridden, came out of it, getting my strength and energy back little by little these last few days.  But our weather is really ****ty this weekend, and I didn't feel like getting out yesterday, so I did the unthinkable...I created an Instacart account.  It wasn't a whole bunch of stuff. 

Shopper texts me about how many bananas I want, I said 3...I ended up with 3 giant bunches of 6/each.  :wtf:  And I ordered Claussen mini-dill pickles, the refrigerated ones that he didn't know about because he texted that there weren't any, and I texted back "Spears?" and he said "yeah", but he got the Kroger brand ones on the shelf.  🤮   I was really kinda pissed at first, but then I couldn't help but laugh...he was just a young dreadlocked kid out there runnin' around in the rain *and a really nice Mustang* bringing me **** I was too lazy to go out for myself.  I can get it all fixed tomorrow because I have to go out anyway (get the right pickles just on the guarantee alone because I tried em & they suck) and hopefully get 'em to take 12 bananas back.  :ols:

Just a crazy first time experience with grocery delivery. 

I had them do the same thing with those bananas. Must be tricky things. In the app they sale the bananas per banana, so I asked for three. The delivery guy showed up with three of the banana bundles, so like 21 bananas. I ended up making banana nut bread with them 🤷‍♀️

Happy to hear you are feeling better.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Everything should be microwave and dishwasher safe. one of my cups ****ing broke (the paint is off) because it says do not microwave

Had to do some inventory here on what was microwavable and what wasn't. Anything that doesn't say, assume it's not. There were only 4 cups that were marked as microwavable

sad

Got a meatless bowl at Chipotle in Loudoun and in a bit of confusion the cashier asked me with a straight face "what meat did you get, chicken?"

images.jpg.cf41d3e664c55ccc67515dd067a7f4eb.jpg

Hmm...guess I'm in a sundown town and need to get TF up outta here before they start burning crosses in front of my Honda Pilot.

• Haha 4

The GT (Gifted & Talented) kids at my school were giving TED talks today. Second grade was on a field trip so I went and watched during my free period. After lunch, I came out of the teachers lounge and one of the fifth graders who had presented was washing his hands outside the restroom and I told him that he did a great job. He kind of looked at me funny and I was like, “I saw you. I watched the whole thing.” but he still seemed confused.

Later, it occurred to me that he had no idea I was talking about his TED talk.

And that he had just gone to the bathroom.

Hopefully I don’t get fired tomorrow.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 10