Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

There’s these two ladies that I work with who snort when they laugh and every day at lunch they start laughing, and then they start snorting, and then they keep laughing because they’re snorting, and they keep snorting because they’re laughing… I’m going to kill them both very soon.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

There’s these two ladies that I work with who snort when they laugh and every day at lunch they start laughing, and then they start snorting, and then they keep laughing because they’re snorting, and they keep sorting because they’re laughing… I’m going to kill them both very soon.

Iirc, you're a gym teacher and there are balls around. 

Please video.  I need that.  :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

There’s these two ladies that I work with who snort when they laugh and every day at lunch they start laughing, and then they start snorting, and then they keep laughing because they’re snorting, and they keep sorting because they’re laughing… I’m going to kill them both very soon.

I work with a guy whose laugh came straight out of Revenge Of The Nerds

• Haha 1

People are using "Jaws of Life" tools to pry open ATMs now...

Giving my daughters dinner I'm reminded here again of these hand over fist battles we have and sometimes lose.

That could explode here and smolder for a while overseas if it's as easy as it sounds, because some of these pictures make it looks that way.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I couldn't find the game on hulu. Then remembered I'm in Virginia and can just watch it on NBCSW. 🤣

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952frp9csqfai2t7k2yz

Gotta go back to the second half of the Battle for the Victory Bell here in a minute. 

Yeah,  Dish dropped NBCSW so I have to stream now. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, The 12th Commandment said:

****ing puppies.  She's lucky she's so cute.

20231110_230308.jpg

This gave me a nightmare. 

One of my best friends has cats that are what I call "cordies" :ols:...they chew on stuff, and she has more toys for hers than I have for mine...neither of us have figured it out.  

In all of the years and with all of the kitties in 3 different houses, I have never once had this problem...and the trail of hardline wiring is everywhere.  They've just never gone for it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

This gave me a nightmare. 

One of my best friends has cats that are what I call "cordies" :ols:...they chew on stuff, and she has more toys for hers than I have for mine...neither of us have figured it out.  

In all of the years and with all of the kitties in 3 different houses, I have never once had this problem...and the trail of hardline wiring is everywhere.  They've just never gone for it. 

First dog I've had that has done that.  Not the first time either, but definitely the most photogenic.  In a horrific way.  She's throws a Veruca Salt worthy tantrum.  And she's teething pretty good too, to boot.

Goes in to get spayed tomorrow morning so there should be a few days of peace.  I've really been working with her though, and she'll be fine once she grows out of dog equivalent of teenagerdom.  Old Moose will definitely enjoy a respite.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1