Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I got one (hot) the other day, and I'm sure it wasn't that much...damn, sorry!  Then again, if you can get at least 2 meals out of it, could be worth it. 

I usually get a pack of 2 for a big pot, and it lasts me about a week, usually.

In fairness, this was a Giant in NoVa,  so I was prob asking for it anyway. Pretty sure they don't cost as much at say, Food Lion. Still tho, the price has absolutely gone up everywhere.

I need to get like those ppl with a dead sea scroll worth of couponslist-amazinggrace.gif.8d08888998ac3d85dcb6f371769d8453.gif

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Okay I've decided this is the year I'm finally going to build my own gaming PC from scratch. Anyone wanna recommend the best web sites to buy parts from? I'm thinking around Black Friday/Cyber Monday when things are cheaper. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/

check compatibility and build

if you want you can also build it yourself but i honestly even though I have the expertise to do so, would rather have a shop do it for a 100 dollar fee

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Thumb up 1

12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

NAGA, eh. Gee... That rhymes with something. Can't quite put my black magic marker on it 

Here's how to follow the breadcrumbs.

Go to the NAGA website:  https://www.nagaeducation.org/

After you get past the pictures of all the native Americans they found to be the faces for this farce, you get to the names of the people that set this thing up.  They are:

Healy Baumgardner 
Healy@globalimpactcampaigns.com
Eric Spracklen
Eric@globalimpactcampaigns.com

Then go to the website for globalimpactcampaigns.com and whadya know, it's a far right wing digital media consultancy.  Their own webpage describes the company as "We are FIXERS that create powerful campaigns that WIN."

The bios for the 2 people listed include the following descriptions:

Healy Baumgardner

Baumgardner has worked on four White House presidential campaigns, successfully winning three to the Oval Office by age 36 – most recently as one of the original campaign 2015-2016 primary advisers for President Donald J. Trump, joining his campaign at the beginning to defeat 17 candidates – an historic political win.

Eric Spraclen

For the last eight years, Eric has worked with multiple non-profit groups and is credited as the visionary of investigative journalism group Project Veritas’ digital success.

Big remaining question is who is paying them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's almost flawless, just pick your parts and the algorithm will decide compatability. I will say though that you do need to pay attention to what they say. Sometimes they give a warning like "the bios may need updating". Do not ignore it. When I built my last PC and plugged all the parts in it never turned on. That was the reason why. After that I just decided to outsource all PC building to the shop down the street.

• Thumb up 1

So after a few puffs, I had the brainy idea to call Charles Schwabb.  They broker her stocks so I wanted to see about a margin loan.  The intrest rate would be higher than a straight, personal unsecured loan!  This makes zero sense.  

*we were just going to sell a bunch of her stock and be done with it.  Apparently her positiin in the company is in a black out period and she can't sell due to insider trading laws.🤬

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Okay I've decided this is the year I'm finally going to build my own gaming PC from scratch. Anyone wanna recommend the best web sites to buy parts from? I'm thinking around Black Friday/Cyber Monday when things are cheaper. 

Amazon or Newegg.  Amazon is more consistent with their deliveries.  Which GPU are you eyeballing?  I'm still running my old 1080 and I think I might pull the trigger on a 4070 if they come down to $500.  I've been running into memory issues with 8gb 

@ 2560x1440.

23 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

How much is a gaming PC that is "enough" but not excessive?

$1200 or so.  A lot of it depends on what resolution your monitor is running.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

56 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So after a few puffs, I had the brainy idea to call Charles Schwabb.  They broker her stocks so I wanted to see about a margin loan.  The intrest rate would be higher than a straight, personal unsecured loan!  This makes zero sense.  

*we were just going to sell a bunch of her stock and be done with it.  Apparently her positiin in the company is in a black out period and she can't sell due to insider trading laws.🤬

It’s not a great environment to borrow money. Do you own your place and would a HELOc work? Could you open a 0% introductory CC and then sell the stock when the blackout is over?

30 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

It’s not a great environment to borrow money. Do you own your place and would a HELOc work? Could you open a 0% introductory CC and then sell the stock when the blackout is over?

We'll probably just put it on our Discover and get the points. The blackout should be over soon.

22 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

My advice would be make it easy on yourself to eventually upgrade the video card and @TheGreatBuzz is spot on making sure your monitors can keep up with the video card.

I doubt I ever said that.

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Here's how to follow the breadcrumbs.

Go to the NAGA website:  https://www.nagaeducation.org/

After you get past the pictures of all the native Americans they found to be the faces for this farce, you get to the names of the people that set this thing up.  They are:

Healy Baumgardner 
Healy@globalimpactcampaigns.com
Eric Spracklen
Eric@globalimpactcampaigns.com

Then go to the website for globalimpactcampaigns.com and whadya know, it's a far right wing digital media consultancy.  Their own webpage describes the company as "We are FIXERS that create powerful campaigns that WIN."

The bios for the 2 people listed include the following descriptions:

Healy Baumgardner

Eric Spraclen

Big remaining question is who is paying them. 

Figures...

My initial guess was that it was "Natives" that look like Ryan Seacrest.

*Edit, yeah, that website looks like one of those places that immediately triggers your antivirus software, and there are like zero petitions and lawsuits that, you know, actually benefit real Natives. LOL

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

waiting for my new earcups to arrive. you ever order something from Amazon and then it says they'll arrive the next day. then the next day you just wait and wait. you know they told you 3 30 to 7 30 but you just waiting thinking the package will be here. 

****ing got Me on pins and needles here 

• Haha 2

^^^ Sounds like me & Chewy when I'm almost out of litter.  😵

After last month's huge delivery (the 30# of food bag I received wasn't charged to my account, don't know how that happened but Imma use it), I get to skip this next autoship. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
30# food not litter

important information 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38490352/kansas-city-chiefs-travis-kelce-taylor-swift-rumored-dating-line

"If you're up on Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets and I had received a bunch of them, but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it," Travis Kelce said.

This admission prompted Jason to ask for clarification on whether his brother was referring to his football number or phone number.

"You know which one," Travis replied with a grin.

"She doesn't meet anybody, or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal."