Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

22 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well, we lost Mom at about 4:00 today.  The last month or so had been very rough and nobody is blind-sided.  She went peacefully under hospice care.  When she got out of ICU in September 18, we were told she might have 4-6 months left.  Ended up being over two years and we were able to celebrate her 72nd birthday with her on the 19th.

So, a few tears but mostly we’re all very thankful for the time we had.  

Tell your folks you love em, RTT fam.  Every chance you get!

Sorry for you loss man, prayers you and your family's way.

What a weird ass dream I had. Somebody sent me crabs in a bag (I hate crabs btw, so I'm astonished I didn't immediately call bull and wake up).

They were live, and I was getting ready to steam them in the pot, one jumped out of the bag and scattered away. Dream slowly turned into survival horror, as I made my way through the house, trying to find and eliminate it (and I'm sure it was doing the same).

Never got to the ending (of which there were several,  I'm sure, like Silent Hill). Kinda just woke up annoyed, thinking that was a total waste of subconscious brainpower.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What a weird ass dream I had. Somebody sent me crabs in a bag (I hate crabs btw, so I'm astonished I didn't immediately call bull and wake up).

They were live, and I was getting ready to steam them in the pot, one jumped out of the bag and scattered away. Dream slowly turned into survival horror, as I made my way through the house, trying to find and eliminate it (and I'm sure it was doing the same).

Never got to the ending (of which there were several,  I'm sure, like Silent Hill). Kinda just woke up annoyed, thinking that was a total waste of subconscious brainpower.

The term is "scuttled".

zoidbergbeachscuttle.gif?w=676

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2